Bonus Chapter: Oh Sweet Valentine

GRAYSON ARCHER

I fucking hate Valentine's Day but Charlie and Shawn brought me out today because apparently I have to make it a big deal. It's my first Valentine's Day with Alexia and she's never had a Valentine's Day date before so I do want to make it special but I just don't know how. I'm not cute romantic like in the movies how Charlie is and I don't considering myself a classy romanc like Shawn.

Their styles are both very different for today. Like Charlie will decorate the whole house and give you a million things and plan a whole day and even send you a song-a-gram.

Shawn will book reservations at the fanciest place in town, send you a large bouquet of flowers in the morning, match outfits with you, take pictures, and give you a large basket of gifts based on an interest.

I don't know what possesses Shawn go look for a new Valentine's day suit and dress for Zara each year but either way, he loves it so be it.

"How about this one?" Charlie asks holding up a card. "No." I answer. I hate it. It's so plain and Alexia deserves more than that.

"You've said no to every card." Shane points out. "Whatever I'll make her a card." I say and walk off looking for supplies. What would I need to make her a card. Maybe I can do a large one like with a poster.

That's a good idea

***

ALEXIA KIRBY

Everyone is gone out on their Valentine's dates and I'm sitting here in The Fortress with Kenan eating ice cream.

"I hate my life." I toss myself back onto the sofa. The new couch a nice touch. It's softer and less stained from Charlie spilling everything. But it's cozy so I love it.

"He's going to do something." Kenan reassures me as he have for the last two hours. It's 9pm what could we be doing. I mean all that's happened today him giving me flowers and a new writing notebook for my songs, which I loved but he said we'd go out.

"I'm going to drown my sorrows upstairs." I say and roll off the sofa to go upstairs. "Don't die!" Kenan tells me. "I'll think about it." I reply.

Maybe I got my hopes up for nothing. Maybe I'm just a forever lonely person on February 14th. This is why Valentine's Day sucks.

I open the door to Gray's room and find flower petals covering the flow and large arrangement of balloons. What the fuck. I walk farther into the room seeing on his bed a teddy bear holding a heart that says "I love you" and a teal dress. It's long and has jewels all over and little vertical ruffles spaced out around the shirt of the dress. On the floor are silver heels and pair of Converse from the Valentines collection. Defiantly a new pair to my ongoing collection. There are also some records from my favorite artists and some new books I mentioned I wanted. I find the small note on the pillow and read it.

Get ready and meet me at this location. Kenan will drive you

Xoxo, Grayson

"I told you not to worry." Kenan states and I turn around seeing him at the door. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and grab the outfit to get ready. I'm so excited.

I take a quick shower and do some light makeup and get dressed. I fix my hair in a half up -half down ponytail and finish with Gray's favorite perfume I wear.

I'm so excited, maybe too excited.

Of course I grab my heart shaped Coach purse and head for downstairs.

"Ready?" Kenan asks, standing my the door waiting. "Yep." He nods and opens the front door. I rush down to make it to the door and we walk to his car, which he moved sound to the drive way.

I wonder why this location. I'm pretty sure this is some vineyard.

The car ride is fast, the location only being fifteen minutes away. Kenan drives up to the vineyard house and I can see Grayson standing outside holding some purple roses.

"Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Kenan stops the car and tells me. "Thank you, I love you Kenan. Happy Valentine's Day." I smile and blow him a kiss. "Yeahh thanks no go have fun with your boyfriend." I give him one last smile and open my car door.

I get out the car and wave as Kenan drives off which he blows his horn before driving away in his blue Maclarin.

"You look beautiful." Gray compliments me and hands me the roses which now I see are glitter purple roses. I sent him a picture of these like two weeks ago and he remembered. How sweet.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad either." I tell him. "What are we doing here?"

"Well tonight we stay here having a romantic dinner and evening in the hot tub before breakfast IHOP which I know is your favorite." Gray explains holding out his arm for me to grab. "I don't have any clothes." He did not include that in the note. "I got that covered Grumpy just relax. I know you like knowing everything but let me be the know-it-all this time." Gray kisses my head and I slightly laugh at him pointing out my need to always know everything.

"Thank you for this."

"Of course you deserve it all."

Definitely the best first Valentine's Day date ever!

Only a day late but something short and simple.

Alexis's dress but imagine it's teal