Thrity-Seven: Remember Jazzlyn

Grayson Archer

Grayson Archer

"I would choose you in every lifetime." - j.b. 

"You're even more famous than you were." Charlie yells. "I don't think that's possible." Scarlett says, flipping her flashing her pink highlights. "Why would you think that?" I take Charlie's magazine looking at what he was reading.

The article in Spotlight Weekly pictures me and Alexia at her prom dancing and it's discussing what they think happened at the dance and what our possible future will look like considering I'm a rockstar and Golden Star is offering her an offer to sign with them and she is forming an ep with them. "Didi giving her your gift go well?" Kenan asks. He means the shades. I figured they would be the perfect gift because she is always wearing these Prada pair and figured we could at least match now so I got us a matching pair. "It was great, she loved them." I answer. "Aww look at you being romantic." Scarlett awes. I give her a scolding look. "Alexia probably loved it." Zara chimes in. She's probably right.

The doorbell dings off  and for a moment everyone kind of looks around because it's sudden because I don't think anyone invented anyone over. "I'll get it." Zara volunteers." Getting up from her chair going to the door. Nothing is said for a while. Just silence is spread through the house.

"Who is at the door?" Shawn asks Zara. No response. Shawn stands up and walks to the door as all of us look around at each other. "Gray!" Shawn calls out. Panic weirdly sits in for a moment but I sit the magazine down  and walk toward the door. I didn't expect to see who I see when I get to the door but standing in front of me is Jazzlyn. I haven't seen her since she disappeared after the night she took my virginity and left me heartbroken with a note.

"Go away." I state. "I came to give you something." she says. "No." I reply. "Is this because you have some new cheerleader girlfriend," She pouts "You're happy to see me?" She's kidding, right? "And why would I be happy to see you?" I ask her. "Nevermind. This is from your father." She hands me an envelope. Of course, she would be working with him. "You should know he plans on re-trying the case one day." She informs me. "Why would you be telling me this?" I ask. "I'm not that bad of a person." Jazzlyn flips her blonde hair. "You're joking." Shawn scoffs. "You're still a dick I see." Jazzlyn says. "You're still an ass." Shawn replies. "Does she still not talk." Jazzlyn refers to Zara. "Don't talk about her like that." I say. "Go away." Shawn says and I close the door.

Zara has stood frozen in front of the door the whole time, probably due to shock. Jazzlyn is the reason why she is more skeptical of friends. Jazzlyn used her to become my girlfriend, stopped being her friend after she left me, and then just became really mean to her. "Come on Z, let's get ice cream." I say. Maybe it will make her feel better.

Emerson Insisted I take Spotlight Weekly up on their offer to do a live interview

Emerson Insisted I take Spotlight Weekly up on their offer to do a live interview. I'll be in this week's feature live interview in the studio. Bridget did not think it was a good idea but I'm doing it anyway. Kate always does the live studio interviews and she seems very nice so far. I don't think I have much to worry about.

I brought Emerson and Charlie with me to have others with me so I wouldn't be alone. "Okay Grayson, this should only be about five minutes, we never do this long." Kate tells me. I nod believing her. We go over to the set and sit in the chairs and the makeup department comes over making sure we both look nice and fitting us with mics before the cameraman gets set up. "Okay and we are about to go live." the cameraman tells us. We see the red light go on meaning we are now live. "Hi I'm Kate Bailey and welcome back to this week's live of Spotlight Weekly. This week My guest is Grayson Archer, lead singer and guitarist of The MorningStars." Kate introduces the show before the cameraman turns the camera towards me. "Thank you for having me." I try to sound happy to be here. " Thank you for being here. So I hear a summer tour is coming up?" She asks, looking accusingly. "That's true." I agree. It's not a secret, posters have gone up but not tour dates. "Will you save me a ticket?" She laughs. "I'll see what I can do." I play along. "I appreciate it. Tell me how was it having the role of your love interest being switched out mid-filming? Was it good or bad?" Kate asks. "Honestly it was amazing. I love the new actress." I answer. "To be correct, you're dating the new actress?" She presses. "Yes, but that opinion was totally unbiased." I say. "Mhmm, how would you say that relationship is going?" Kate looks into the camera. I'm pretty sure the camera has zoomed into my face. "It's amazing. Alexia is an amazing girlfriend, she's the best thing in life. I love her." I answer.

"You love her?"

"Yes, I love her." I said it on love tv before I registered what I did but I admitted that I loved her and I didn't think about it.

"And cut." The cameraman says. "Thank you Grayson." Kate smiles and I nod. I'm possibly still in shock, so I don't move. "Did you mean it?" Charlie asks. "Yeah I meant it." I answer.

I meant it. I meant it. I said I loved Alexia on live tv.

We're closer to the end