☜- 2 -☞

Y/n POV

While I'm in my room I can't stop thinking about the two guys

Muka naman silang mayaman(they look rich)

What if we're not really siblings? Are they going to leave me?

Syempre naman, Di naman Nila ako kaano ano eh(of course they are, were not even acquaintance)

Pero(but) what if Kuya ko pala sila?(they are my brothers?)Mag bubuhay prinsesa ako?(am I going to have a princess life?)

Di Lang naman sila mukang mayaman, ang hot pa Nila (they just not look rich, they look hot too)

Kung Hindi ko sila kapatid, Di ano pa ba jojowain ko na lang (if they are not my siblings then what else? I'll just be they're girlfriend)

Ano kaya masasabi nila pag nalaman Nila tungkol sa nakaraan ko? (I wonder what are they going to say about my past)

About me being sent to jail stealing money to a billionaire

I can't stop overthinking until I fell asleep

Then it was around midnight I woke up out of nowhere I tried to sleep again but I couldn't I went to the kitchen to drink water but when I got there I saw the two guys talking to each other "why you gising gising pa?" (why are you still awake?) I ask while getting a glass of water "we were just talking" the mullet guy stated "wh-" I was about to ask them what were they talking about but then the other guy interrupt me and said "were going to have DNA tomorrow morning so get ready"

I look at the mullet guy with a confused look cause he spoke fast that I couldn't follow up "he said be ready tomorrow cause we're going to have you DNA" the mullet guy stated

I gave them a thumbs up while drinking water I then put the glass to the sink and said "me back sleep, good night" while going back to my room

NEXT DAY

I woke up hurriedly cause I have a job I went to the bathroom and take a shower fast and get changed to my clothes I was running towards the door to leave when I got trip

"tangina! Late na ako!(son of a bitch! I'm late!)" I shouted to my self while standing up when I heard someone clear they're throat

Nalimutan ko nandito nga pala sila (I forgot they were here)

"ah? Hi?" I stated smiling at then awkwardly "where are you going?" the guy named ran ask "me work work" I answered while Im about to leave the door but then the guy named rindo stopped me and said "were going to have you DNA today, didn't we say so last night to you?"

"ay! Oo nga pala!" I stated surprisingly (ah! Right!!)

nalimutan ko! Ulianin na agad ako eh wala pa nga akong jowa (I forgot! I forgot things easily, I don't even have a boyfriend yet)

Ran POV

We then went our way to where we are going to have DNA without eating breakfast well just her me and rindo drink coffee when we woke up we even had a hard time looking for a coffee in her house what is her work anyway?

We were in front of the building we then went inside and talk to the doctor who will take our DNA

Glad no one know who we are here

After taking our DNA they said they're gonna need some time for the results it will need 2 days getting the results it's fine to me since I'm still here when we will get the results

Before going home while we're inside the car "a-ahm Kuya pede po ba pahatid ako sa trabaho?(a-ahm can you please take me to my work?)" she stated I look at her to the mirror in the car upfront she kept looking at her watch and tapping to her phone I look at rindo beside me and he doesn't know what y/n said then rindo look back at y/n at the back of the car and said "can you speak in English?"