☜-17-☞

NO ONE POV

"M'lady... I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you..." Sebastian's last words before closing his eyes. "Sebastian..." y/n look at Sebastian beside her who was lying on the ground with her. Tears fall from her eyes. Her body stinging from burns.

"Y/n!"

Ran hold her body carefully despite the stinging sensation he felt when he touch y/n. "Kuya..." she called in her trembling voice. "Don't worry!... We'll bring you to the hospital now!..." He was panting, his voice trembling, scared of losing his sister.

He lift her up and and carry her like a princess. Her whole body was burnt yet they paid no mind at all. Ran was busy to bring her out of the building and leave to bring her to the nearest hospital. While y/n, she was treasuring every moment. Her being in his brother's arms, her leaning on his brother's chest. She feels like she might not have a chance to do this again with him.

"where's Kuya Rin?..."

"where's Kuya Rin?..." she managed to speak in a low voice somehow despite her throat being in pain. "Rin is outside! He's waiting for us so hang in there, all right!? Don't close your eyes!"

As soon as they got out, Rindou greeted them and look at y/n's condition only for him to be in horror. "We need to bring her to the hospital!"

"Kuya Rin..."

"it's okay y/n... We're here..." he holds her hand as they are now on their way to the hospital inside the bonten's car.

"I love you both..."

"...Y/n?" Rindou's voice tremble as he call his sister's name. "Y-Y/n?!"

"Koko, hurry up!"

"I'm at full speed here, dumbass"

As soon as they arrived, Ran gave y/n to the doctors to cure her whilst they bring her to the emergency room.

"I don't think she will survive in that state" Sanzu exclaimed as they we're all outside the emergency room. "No... No... S-she will survive..." Ran mumble to himself but was heard of the bonten executives. "her whole body was burnt..."

"How is she?!" Rindou asked, seeing the doctor came out of the emergency room. "S-s-she's i-in c-c-critical... A-"

"Stop stuttering and tell me if she survive!!" Rindou shouted. Every executive of bonten was surprised seeing Rindou loss his cool. "S-she might n-not survive..." the doctor managed to say it despite being in front of the infamous criminals 'Bonten'.

"w-what..."

"p-please save her..." Rindou went on his knees. "I'll pay you however you want... Just save her..." the doctor was surprised seeing that one of the most dangerous criminal is kneeling in front of them and asking for someone's life to be saved when they take or kill somebody else's life. "I'm begging you..." Ran has also did the same as tears fall from the corner of their eyes.

...

Koko stopped on his tracks as she saw the girl on the bed wrapped around with bandages. He was reminded of his love as soon as he saw her wrapped with bandages. "She looks like a mummy..." Sanzu thought to himself seeing the girl on the bed.

Rindou was holding Y/n's hand, beside her, Wishing for his sister to wake up.

"what else did the doctor said?" Takeomi asked "There is a chance for her to survive..."

"but she needs to wake up even for just a minute to see if her system is still working" Ran explained despite the hurtful thought that she might never wake up. "what will happen if she doesn't wake up?" Mikey asked out of curiosity. "S-Sh... S-she'll die..." Ran's whole body was trembling from fear.