☜-15-☞

Ran POV

As we finally caught up to y/n we saw her pointing the gun we gave her before to the man which she called toshiomi kei, leader of La Cosa Nostra. They were talking to each other yet we couldn't hear it because of the fight that continued after they ran. As we try to move closer some people from the La Cosa Nostra attack us as we fight back. After getting rid of them I saw y/n shot him at his arm. Why at his arm? When you can shot his head instead. Then as we get closer to them we were shocked by what we saw.

"I-izana?..."

"YES! IT IS ME LOVE!"

Izana is alive?!?! But how is that possible?! I saw him got shot in the past by kisaki!

Y/n put down her gun slowly. "T-this has gotta be a dream right?" She stated in a trembling voice as she back off. "This is not a dream my love..." he says as he step closer to y/n. we then suddenly got attacked again and there were more of them than earlier. "love...come with me... All of them are just tricking you! Your brothers don't care about you!" Toshiomi says. "Y/n that is not true! Don't listen to him" I heard Rindou suddenly shouted.

Someone was then running towards me and was about to attack but I was wrong he passed through me and was going towards y/n.

"Y/N!!!"

*BOOM

I tried to find yn but I couldn't. And as soon as the smoke was faded. We saw y/n with toshiomi, unconscious. "Y/N!!!"

TIMESKIP

Y/n was taken away by that man. But.... Is izana alive? Is toshiomi and izana one? Questions, stuck in my head as Mikey held an emergency meeting. All of us we're so quiet, none of us couldn't make a sound. Mikey is in a bad mood we don't even know what are we gonna do. He might shoot us before we could even speak

*KNOCK *KNOCK

The door swung open revealing y/n's friends. "Mga hayop kayo! Kayo din pala ang pumatay Kay Carl!"(Bastards!! All this time you were the one who killed Carl!) The girl shouted as the guy named Dave only kept quiet. "You there" Mikey called the guy named Dave "what do you know?" He asked "I don't anything, toshiomi only ordered me to watched over y/n."

"....but I didn't know that toshiomi was going to do this." He added

*CLATTER

"YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER Y/N GOT KIDNAPPED!"

rindou point his gun to Dave but mochizuki stopped him. I get that he's also worried about y/n either I am worried too but we need to do something first. "You guys focus on toshiomi.. Me and rindou will save y/n"

"There's no need for that" Mikey says "...what?"

"I said there's no need for that"

"w-what? B-but yn was kidnapped... We need to find her" I stuttered "don't make me repeat my words" Mikey says in his cold voice. "What the hell?! Y/n is my sister!! I need to save her first!" I shouted as I stand up cause of the anger and worriers within me. I'm loosing my cool. "I don't care"

"w-what..."

"All of you find where toshiomi is. We're back to square one"

"Wait Mikey, what are we gonna do with them?" Takeomi ask, talking about y/n's friends. "You can just kill me but please let Ella free. She doesn't have anything to do with what happened today" Dave pleased "locked them up"

Y/N POV

Waking up to an unknown room. I felt my body ache as I sat up on my position. I look around seeing the room was designed in all red. I also noticed that my clothes had changed. I then remembered what happened before I got here. I was kidnapped by toshiomi!... Wait but he looks like izana? Is he izana? Not long after the door of the room i was in swung open revealing...him "My love!... You're finally awake!" He says as he run towards me and hug me "I was so worried!"