BONUS

I never really had a plan to make a bonus chapter but it just came to my mind so here and it was a good idea, for me at least 💀

No one POV

opening her eyes, she quickly sat up at her position and hold her neck where izana was trying to choke her.

"Did you miss me, Mahal?"

She look up to where the question came and there she saw izana but a teen izana, smiling at her. "I-izana!"

"Yes, it's me Mahal"

Mahal=Love

She quickly ran towards him and hug him tight as tears has now start to fall from her eyes. She cried and cried on his shoulder as izana hug her back as the both of them did not let go of each other.

After some time, y/n has finally calm down as izana was sitting on the ground while hugging y/n at the back. On the other hand y/n was quiet, she forgot what was just happening to her earlier. "So? How's life?" izana ask as he gave y/n a kiss on the top of her head.

She hesitated to answer but "It's fine..."

"really?"

"yes..."

"I don't think it's fine though, the way how you woke up just now" izana exclaimed as he hold Y/n's hands, interwining his fingers with hers. "..."

"He's not me..."

"..."

"Y/n My queen, I'm sorry if I didn't fulfill our promise" he says as he stoke Y/n's cheek. Yet y/n stayed quiet. "Mahal na Mahal kita, Y/n kahit dito sa pangalawa kong buhay. Ikaw at ikaw lang ang aking mamahalin"(I love you so much, Y/n Even here in my second life. You will always be the one I will love) he added, a warm smile formed on his lips. He then let his forehead touch Y/n's as izana was now starting to tear up. "... You know Mahal... In this second life of mine, we have children..."

"Izana...."

"Mahal na Mahal na Mahal din kita... I miss you..."(I love you so so much too... I miss you...)

They cried as they hug each other, izana look at y/n as he hold her cheeks.

Face we're only an inch close as izana touch Y/n's lips with her thumb. And with that he kissed her, a fast yet passionate kiss.

A kiss that was yearning for each other