☜-16-☞

RINDOU POV

"Kuyaaaa" y/n shouted happily as she ran towards me. "Tamo ang cute nun oh" she says as she point to the big teddy bear that was on display on a kids store. Even though she used her past language I know that she want that teddy bear. It is rather childish but if its for y/n, I'll do anything to her even if it means to die to protect her. All of the sudden the whole place became black and y/n disappeared. "Y/n?!" I shouted as fear come to me.

Kuya=big brother

"Y/n?! Where are you?!" I shouted again yet I didn't hear any response. "Kuya...." I heard y/n's voice. It was trembling...

"Kuya! You said you'd protect me!" she shouted as blood was dripping from the side of her forehead. "Y/n?"

"You said you'd protect me! Yet I died!"

"Rin!"

I woke up, sweat dropping. I found myself lying on my bed as I see ran had a worried yet surprise look at me. "Br-brother! Y/n! We need to find y/n! Sh-she's gonna die!"

"R-rin y-you have to calm down... Y/n is not gonna die... We'll find her"

"B-but..." Ran cut me off, hushing me "you need to rest first... You got beat up by mikey. What happened?" He asked as I lowered my head by the question. I just don't understand Mikey. He doesn't want us to look for y/n but he wants us to look for that bastard. The reason that we want to capture them before was because of their debt from us but day by day, looking for toshiomi. I think we we're ordered to look for him not because of the debt but for another reason. "You don't have to know..." I says in a low voice "I have to know. Rindou look I know your worried about y/n but we need to get along with their plan" he says. "what the hell.... So your saying were just gonna let y/n be with those bastards?! Do you even thought that y/n must've died in their hands! Do you—" I got cut off again when I felt a sting on my cheek.

"Rindou your not the only one suffering here. I've been working non stop just to find y/n. And don't ever think that y/n is weak that she can be killed." I look at him as I stayed quiet. He's right, y/n is not weak to get killed just by someone. But what was my dream all about? "I had a dream..." I said as I look down with my hands started to tremble as brother waited for me to continue. "Y/n died, she was bleeding..." I said as I felt tears come out of my eyes. I think this is the first time i have cried after such a long time. Ran hugged me to comfort me as I just cried on him. "Its okay... We'll find her soon"

NEXT DAY

A meeting was held, as we all were sitting "where's kakucho?" Mikey asked "maybe he forgot we had a meeting" sanzu says as he laugh yet Mikey only got irritated. "You!" Mikey point at the guard who was close to the door. "Go find kakucho" he ordered "yes!" After a few minutes, the guard who was ordered to find kakucho came back as kakucho was behind him. We were all surprise when we saw him.

A really dark circle was under his eyes with his lips dry. He had also became thin. "What we're you doing that made you look like a corpse?" Takeomi asked sarcastically yet kakucho was quiet. "I apologies for being late. I have been just busy doing my work" He says as he bow 90 degrees as we only kept quiet

"I never ordered you to look for her" Mikey says as me and brother jolt. "I-im sorry" that was the only thing kakucho could said.

Silence covered the place and no one dared to speak not until a ring was heard. It was kakucho's phone. He immediately answered the phone call with a worried face. He didn't even ask for an excuse to Mikey. As soon as he answered the phone call "Y/n!" He called making me stand up. "Y/n?! Is that y/n?!" I asked as ran was making me back off to calm me down.

"Where are you?!" He shouted "Y/n?! Y/n?!" He called again "oi! What happened?!" asked as he put down his phone, clearly that the call has ended. He didn't answered my question and cursed under his breath.