☜-9-☞

Mitsuya POV

The girl I just met is now in my apartment. I just saved her from her stalker and yet she wants to go home alone but she live in Tokyo it'll like take long and the stalker might come back for her. I'm just worried cause I am the one who save her and if I let her go alone I might think that it's my fault if something happened to her.

"by the way I'm Mitsuya Takashi" I introduced myself as I sat at the dining table while she is in front of me "Y/n.......L/n" as she eat the food I serve for her.

"do you live alone?" she ask "no, I also live in Tokyo I'm just here in Osaka because of my work" I answered as she just hummed. She kinda looks beautiful though— No drop the 'kinda' she looks beautiful and cute at the same time. "your a foreigner, right?"

"uh-huh" "what country are you from?" I ask just a little curious "Philippines" "hmm"

"I'm actually a half-filipina"

"so your a half-Japanese and half-filipino?"

"filipina" she correct. Whats the difference anyway? "Filipino are for boys and filipina is for girls"

"I see"

"I just met my half-brothers a month ago and they told me to live with them from now on" she exclaimed "do you like it? I mean did you like it staying with them here?" I ask "yeah, they're fun to be with but they are at work since yesterday so I'm alone at home"

"hmm"

Then suddenly as I was about to speak again my phone rang. I took my phone from my pocket as I put down my chopsticks and excuse myself as she continue eating.

Y/n POV

As I am still eating I watch mitsuya went to the balcony to answer the phone call.

Bukas pa naman uwi nina Kuya(tomorrow is the day big brother will go home) so I guess it'll be okay if I stay the night here. I was actually thinking earlier to sneak out and go home but it's nice here it's quiet.

I continue to eat as I felt my phone vibrate. I took my phone as I lean my back at the headboard of the chair.

👻Kuya Annabelle🎃

Hey sis! How you
doing?

Fine 😐

We'll be back home
tomorrow night

We miss our princess😣

I miss you guys too😫

Let's go out when you
two got home 😋

Sure anything for
our princess😘

We gotta go now 😌

Bye😚

Love you❤

Love you❤

Hey

Don't leave me on
Seen😤

Say it back 😡

Love you ❤

Hey😧