FINAL

"Y/n?..." Mitsuya was shocked seeing that the girl he have a crush on is wrapped with bandages. "w-what the hell happened?! What the hell did you two do to y/n!?" Mitsuya was furious, thinking that Ran and Rindou was the reason y/n was like that. "You goddamn bastard!" he was about to punch while the both older haitani pulled their guns and pointed them to Mitsuya.

"Takashi..." Y/n called in her trembling voice. "Y/n... Are you in pain?! Did this two did this to you?!" Mitsuya was still furious not just by because he thinks they hurt his girl for a who knows what reason but for doing that to an innocent girl since he doesn't know it yet that y/n is the younger haitani. "Takashi... Don't be mad..."

"How can I not be mad?! Look at what they did to you!"

"Hey, Bastard! Just to tell you. It wasn't us-" Ran stopped Rindou from his sentence as he tap his shoulder as a signal to calm down. "It wasn't them..."

"Then who is it?! And why are they with you?!"

"What the hell is... going on..." Kakucho ask as he went in the room along with the other bonten executives. "She's our sister, got a problem with that?" Rindou once again spoke as Mitsuya was surprised at what he just said "what?"

"are you deaf? I said she's our sister"

"Don't fuck around me! She's not a Haitani. Her family name is L/n"

"well yeah... I guess it is... before but not anymore she's a Haitani."

"Y/n Haitani"

"It's true, takashi... I'm sorry for hiding it... From you..." The other executives was just watching behind until Mikey notice her heartbeat was slowly getting slow in the Heart Monitor Machine. "Y/n... If we met much earlier... We probably make a pretty good duo" Mikey stated before leaving the room along with his dorayaki. The others were confused, why would their boss suddenly say that but y/n, She was happy just by those word.

"Takashi... I'm really happy that I met you... You know... You're my first friend other than Bonten..."

"I'm happy too of course..." y/n lightly chuckle. "You know... I also had a crush on you..." She smiled "but I already have someone in my heart"

"Kuya..." She called "Don't forget me please?"

"what are you talking about? Of course we won't forget you... Why would we?" Rindou stated yet y/n just smile at them. "Kuya Ran, Please go easy on Kuya Rin... He's stubborn sometimes"

"You don't have to tell me that..." Ran walk towards y/n and hold her hand despite the bandage between their skin. "Kuya Ran... Thank you for always taking caring of me so..." she said and smile at him. Ran knew what was going on and what was going to happen next "...Can I rest now?..." She ask her voiced tremble more than it already is.

While Ran cry his whole heart, ignoring the people around him. "w-what... Y/n! Y-you can't leave us!" Rindou spoke, already realizing what was going on. "Brother! What do you think your doing?!"

"Kuya Rin... I'm tired..." Her voice keep trembling more and more as she speak and tears kept falling from her eyes as well as Ran along with kakucho and Mitsuya who was with them.

Rindou looked at y/n only to realize that what his brother told him before was true. Even if she survived she will suffer even now she is still suffering.

Rindou cried and hold her sister's hand as well with Ran. "I-I... I was wrong to bring you with me..." He spoke yet y/n only smiled. "No... It's... Not..."

"it... Was the.... Best.... Decision... I... Made... In... My entire life..."

Ran and rindou along with kakucho and mitsuya kept crying. "Kuya... I'm sleepy... Can I rest now?" she once again ask as her voice was low and trembling.