☜-07-☞

-FLASHBACK- (this is where the man that koko was talking to is where he is telling y/n backstory)

Y/n POV

as I'm in the building of the most famous company I'm disguise as a normal person at the first floor and second to third of this building it is just a normal hotel but once you've reach on the fourth floor it's different at the fourth floor there's a lot of guards guarding.

Me and my friends in crime heard that they are hiding a gold in this building and we plan to stole it. And once we have that gold we will no longer need to continue this shit. I don't really want to do this but I have no choice it's the only thing that is making me live cause since mom died I have no job and couldn't find one cause I didn't got to finish my studies

Wala kasing pera (because I don't have money)

As I'm in the crowd oh yeah I forgot to tell you there's a parade today and it's a right timing for having that gold so as I'm in the crowd "we're on position" Carl said on my earpiece. Carl he's a friend of mine he always takes care of me ever since mom died Ella too. Ella is a friend of mine too the both of them really look after me so much that we treat each other as siblings the two of them don't have any parents too cause they're parents disowned them after they found out that Carl and Ella is a thief they're parents convince them to stop it but they didn't and that's how they got disowned. Carl is good at fighting he's really strong too. While Ella is so goddamn beautiful that I think sometimes I'm in love with her even though I'm a girl. Ella is good a seducing and some naughty things but she's really a pure and innocent person in the inside. Oh there's one more Dave he's a good person he's good at technology like hacking and whatsoever he's smart too I don't even understand what he's saying sometimes and if your asking where is he he's inside the building in the second floor he check in in the hotel and he's in a room trying to hack some few things in there.

As Dave is in the building Carl is in the crowd as well as me but we're in different place while Ella is on the parade pretending like she's a VIP guest. As the float is still not passing many people are on standby on the first floor of the building close to the receptionist. I went inside first at the building without the guards and the receptionist noticing. I went to the elevator and went inside. I remove my outer outfit. I'm wearing a Normal outfit at the outside but in the inside I'm wearing my suit for things like this. The suit was like black widows costume in the marvel movies she's actually my idol too and yes I learned my moves from her. But the only difference in my suit and her suit is that mine kinda have some technology things I think. Dave actually made this for me and he said that he put some things in my suit. I don't actually know how to use this technology things so I just do it in my own way

As the elevator is close to the fourth floor I prepared myself for fighting cause Dave said that there's guards and different traps. As the elevator open the guards look at my direction I gave them a smile then all of them attack me at once.

After some minutes I take all of them down it was kinda a hassle there's six of them and I'm just one. Dont worry I didn't kill them I'm a thief not a killer. I tied them up and made sure that they're sleeping just to make sure.

After I tied them up I hold my earpiece and said "I'm in"

"great!"

"nice!"

"as expected from our y/n you're really sneaky"

"haha thanks for the compliment" I stated "so Ayos lang ba jaan?(so how's going out there?)" I ask Carl. He's actually a look out he's looking after the owner of the gold he's name is Noah Anderson. Actually if your going to ask me he's handsome but he's not my type. I heard some girls are crazy for him he's actually a foreigner too so back to the situation "everything is fine here, he's actually getting distracted by Ella" Carl stated but the way he spoke I think he's jealous . I think he's jealous well actually the both of them like each other but they never notice.