☜-10-☞

Y/n POV

As Kuya ran was hugging me he let go of me and I just notice that he's covered with blood and it's not from someone it's from his!. I suddenly panic "putangina! Kuya! Dugo! Doktor- Dugo! Oi Kuya! Wag kang mamatay! Tangina mo! Du-dugo! Sandale! Doktor!" (son of a bitch! Brother! Blood! Doctor — blood! Oi brother! Don't die! Son of a bitch! B-blood! Wait! Doctor!)

But Kuya ran just laugh at me "what the heck are you laughing at?!" "don't worry y/n brother is fine" said Kuya rin walking towards us with blood on his head. "putangina! Ikaw din!? Sandale! Pano to!? Wag kayong mamatay! Pag Namatay kayo ako papatay sa inyo! Pupunta tayo ng ospital!" (son of a bitch! You too!? Wait! How!? Don't die! If you two die I'll be the who'll kill both if you! We'll go to the hospital)

"no need we have a doctor here" I saw Kuya rin said and beside him is the doctor. Then when I was going to pull my two brothers to the doctor

*BAM*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

My two brothers pulled me with them as we are behind the couch that is in side ways. We are also with his other coworkers. They all pulled their guns and shoot to whoever is shooting us on the door. Sounds of gunshots is heard all over the house. I cover my ears from the sound.

Lord wag nyo po muna ako Kunin wala pa po akong jowa (lord please don't pick me up yet I don't have a boyfriend yet)

I am not really that scared since I'm a thief some people really shoot us with guns but this is kinda different. Then I turn my head to the side to look to whoever was shooting us but I almost got shot in the face.

Ginawa ko na dapat si Takashi na jowa ko kanina! Ayoko pa mamatay! (I should've made Takashi my boyfriend earlier! I don't want to die yet!)

Then as I was fighting in my mind I heard Kuya barbie "shit! I don't have much bullets anymore! Damn it" "me too" then almost all of them agreed that they have any bullets anymore too. "y/n! Are you okay!?" Kuya rin turning at me "Kuya! Hindi pa ako pwede Mamamatay! Wala pa akong jowa! Ayoko mamatay ng single!" (brother! I don't want to die yet 'I don't have a boyfriend yet! I don't want to die single!)

"bitch! Will you shut up!"

"ikaw mag shut up Jan putangina mo! Mamamatay akong walang jowa!" (you shut up there son of a bitch! Im gonna die not having a boyfriend!)

"y/n! Calm down!" I heard Kuya ran I look at him then he threw a gun at me then he continue to shoot again.

Magnanakaw ako Hindi Mamamatay tao! (I'm a thief not a killer!)

"fucking help us here! You bitch!" I heard Kuya barbie. How am I even supposed to help?! I don't kill and I don't want to!

"tsk" I click my tounge as I turn around and face the people who were shooting us.

"y/n!"

All of them stopped from seeing me face them but instead of them shooting me they all charge towards me.

They don't plan on killing me, huh?

I didn't care much why since I need to focus on the fight. I flipped the gun that Kuya ran gave me as I hold it on where the bullets came out, good thing it's not hot. I hit one guy by the head by hitting him with the holder of the gun as the guy fallen unconscious by the impact as I continue to do it to the others. Then I saw someone was going to shoot me few meters away from me but I throw the gun on his face as hard as I can as I kick the others who attack me. Since I don't have a gun with me anymore to use it to hit them I can just only use is my feet to kick them. It's kinda hard moving like this without my suit but My suit is in my room! I won't be able to get it!