☜-12-☞

Y/n POV

"Didn't know you already have a girlfriend" said kazutora as I saw takashi blush "n-no, y-you're wrong"

"meow"

A cat with a black skin then brush their fur on my feet and he is so cute!! To his cuteness I quickly went on my knee and play with the cat. Ano kaya pangalan nya? (I wonder what's his name?) I ask myself, wondering. "Seems like he likes you" someone stated as they walk towards us. I look at my side and saw someone with black hair and blue eyes.

Luh oemji another igop na naman HSHSHS (Luh oh my god another handsome guy again HSHSHS)

Igop / pogi = handsome

"I'm matsuno chifuyu nice to meet you" he said asking for a handshake. I took his hand and said "y/n, y/n.......l/n nice to meet you too" and smile at him.

"meow"

ANG IGOP NYA AHHHHHH (HE'S SO HANDSOME AHHHHH)

Buti na lang kinaibigan ko muna si takashi, meron pa pala syang mga pogi na kaibigan hahaha (good thing I became friends with takashi first, he also have a handsome friends)

Mitsuya POV

I look at y/n and chifuyu who's still holding each others hand and it kind of make me piss off "ahem" I fake cough then they both move away their hands as kazutora let out a small chuckle. "What?" I ask looking at kazutora, irritated. "no, nothing" he said with a grin. "Oh yeah by the way mitsuya! draken-kun pass by here too earlier and he said your bike was fixed already" said chifuyu "really? Thanks bro, I'll probably go there to check on it"

"your welcome, you should go to his shop might as well let him meet your girlfriend"

"She's not my girlfriend..." not yet

TIMESKIP

arriving at draken's bike shop, yn called "takashi?"

"yes?"

"What are we doing here?" She ask looking at me "this is a friend of mine's shop" I said as we were in front of drakens shop. "Have you ride a motorbike before?" I ask "yeah, I do I always do in my country" she answered plainly. "heehhh? Not bad, that's cool for a girl y'know"

"thanks. Motorbikes are just really popular in my home country that's why I studied how to ride one"

As soon as we went in we we're greeted by inupi who's fixing a bike "oh! Mitsuya, its been a while!" Said inupi about to fist bump with me but soon stop as we both realized that his hand was dirty then we both let out a laugh

Draken POV

I was just washing my hands in the bathroom when I heard laughs. As soon as I finish washing my hands I went out of the bathroom and saw mitsuya with inupi and a girl?. "Been a while,mitsuya!" I greeted as i fist bump with mitsuya. I look at his side and saw the girl looking at the bikes. Then as I was looking at the girl mitsuya notice it and said "oh! Draken this is y/n"

"your...... Girlfriend?...."

"wha— no"

I forward my hand for a handshake but the girl walk away and went to a certain bike.

Y/n POV

Walking towards a bike that caught my eye. I hold the seat then brush my palm till the tank. I wonder how much this bike is I said to myself still looking at the bike. I turn my head to the man with black hair tied on a pony tail with a dragon tattoo on his temple and ask "how much this bike cost?"

"huh?" the three of them sayed in sync. Looking at their faces,they were all shock and confuse at the same time even takashi too. "Sorry, Miss but that's not for sal-"