☜- 07.5 -☞

Dave POV

As I got away from the guys that was catching me. I went to look for y/n cause I'm worried. Something might happen to her. Actually I like her I'm just not confessing to her yet.

As I was walking in a hallway I saw a  room and heard a loud slam. I was about to go there but the some people was in front of the door room so I hid myself

"s-sir were just going to ask if someone came in ther—"

"no one came here, now get the hella out of there"

"y-yes"

They then leave at the front of the door as I went infront of the door I leaned my ear and I didn't heard much but I heard someone was talking until I recognize that it was y/n voice without any thoughts I barged in and kick the door. I saw a man pinning y/n down. This scene is making my blood boil. I kick the man without any thoughts then I pull y/n and put her behind me But the man pull his gun and pointed at the both of us. I put my hands up as well as y/n. I can see her hands was trembling. I look back at the man. And ran towards him and fight for the gun. I took the away the gun from him and pointed it back to him.

*clicks*

"bitawan mo ang baril mo" (let go of your gun) a certain someone stated behind me. I put the gun down slowly at the floor and put my hands up. I then turn around fast and grab the gun.

*BAM*

I accidentally click the trigger but good thing no one was shot. I continue tooking away the gun from him.

We continue fighting and fighting, I've been thinking ever since before he's always acting weird sometimes, I always knew that he must be a traitor among us but I couldn't bring myself to ask him why is he doing this? Maybe he's our friend?

Y/n POV

I was just standing there when suddenly Carl appear out of nowhere and pointed a gun at Dave. I got confused I thought his on our side why is he pointing a gun to Dave?. As the two of them were fighting over the gun. I saw Mr Noah ran to get his gun at the floor so I run towards it and kick it away from him. Then he look at me with a smirk. "you think you can beat me?" he stated but I didn't understand him.

Mr Noah then ran towards me and try to strangle me. He punch me here and there. But I still give him back the punch his giving me though it's weak.

While on the other hand Carl and Dave was trying they're best to not to loose each other. Why are they fighting anyway? Isn't Carl is on our side? Aren't the both of them are friends?

Ella POV

I am outside the building and looking for Carl but I can't find him it's too crowded in here. Polices are around too. Was he got caught?

I walk around looking for Carl and try to avoid polices but it's really hard.

Carl I'll find you, no matter what

Carl POV

As I got the gun from Dave. He was at the ground hissing in pain I actually have a knife at my pocket and I stab him in the arm. I look around and Mr Noah has made y/n on her knees. Mr Noah pulled her by her hair and bring her where Dave is. The two of them were hissing in pain and panting. While Mr Noah went beside me. "Carl? Anong nangyare? Bakit ka nakampi sa kanila?" (Carl? What's going on? Why are you on their side?) y/n ask "bakit?"(why?) I exclaimed as I scoff and look at her. "caused it's my job and I'm done stealing" I stated. That's right I quit stealing now, why? Cause I only get a small portion of money on to our stealings. We always need to half everythings that we steal even if your the one who did everything. I need money. Money is the only thing that can solve my problems. Money is everything to me.