SPECIAL

As the Haitani Brothers along with Kakucho, was organizing Y/n's things. They found a letter and it was kept preciously rather than when they found the letters that y/n left for kakucho and takashi. They look at each other, thinking that whose letter was this. Rindou took the letter and open it.

He was surprised on seeing who's the receiver of the letter. "what's wrong?" Ran asked. "It's for Izana..." Kakucho froze as the name made him interested in the letter as well as Ran.

Mahal kong Izana,

Mahal, Kung nababasa mo itong sulat na ito. Patawarin mo ako kung iniwan kita. Simula noong nagkahiwalay tayo ay naging Isa akong magnanakaw para lamang makapunta ako diyan at magkasama tayo muli kahit na alam ko na ikagagalit mo ito sa akin ngunit alam ko rin na ginagawa mo rin ang iyong makakaya para magkasama tayo muli.
Ngunit Mahal, Kung ito ay nababasa mo maaaring Ibig sabihin nito ay wala na ako... Alam ko na pinagsabihan mo na ako na huwag gumawa ng ganitong mga sulat na parang ako'y mawawala na sa mundo pero Kung Hindi ko gagawin ito paano kung huling araw ko na nga at Hindi ko nasabi sa iyo ang mga gusto kong sabihin? Kaya Mahal, Sana ay huwag kang magalit sa akin at iniwan kita. Salamat din dahil lagi ka nariyan sa tabi ko kahit papano lalo na ng mawala ang mama.
Pero Mahal, gusto ko rin sabihin na masaya ako at tayo ay nagkakilala kahit na ang pagkakakilala natin ay nakakabaliw noon.
At Sana ay mahanap mo na ang kasiyahan mo. Alam ko na ako ang kasiyahan mo dahil lagi mo iyan sinasabi sa akin ngunit ngayon at wala na ako gusto kong hanapin mo ang bago mong kasiyahan at kalimutan ako...
Ayoko din na kalimutan mo ako pero Ayoko naman na ikaw malungkot na wala na ako kaya mas mabuti pa na kalimutan mo na lamang ako. Ayoko na maghihirap ka ng dahil sa akin.
Kahit na ako ay wala na ay mamahalin kita sa kahit na papa-anong pagmamahal, Izana Mahal ko... Mahal na Mahal Kita. Aishiteru...

Nagmamahal: Y/n

They didn't understand the letter but what they only understood was the last word, she truly loves izana and the fact that she died without knowing that izana had already died year's ago before her.

Once again the three of them found a box containing y/n and izana's exchange letters.

The three of them read the letters one by one, as if reading y/n and izana's love story even though they didn't understand mostly of the letters.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE LETTER ABOVE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND TAGALOG LANGUAGE:

My Love Izana,

Love, If you are reading this. I'm sorry that I left you. Ever since we part ways I became a professional thief so that I can go there to you even though I know that you will be mad at me because of this But I know too that you are doing everything you can do for us to be together once again.
But love, if you are reading this, it means that I am gone. I know that you always tell me to not make a letter like this like I'm going to disappear from this world. But if I won't do this, what if it's already my last days and I couldn't tell you what I wanted to say? So Love, please do not be mad at me for leaving you. Thank you too for always being there by my side no matter what especially when mama died.
But love, I also want to say that I'm happy that we met even though we met in a crazy way. And also I wish you find your happiness. I know that you always tell me that I'm you're happiness cause you always tell me that. But now that I'm gone I want you to fine your new happiness, and forget about me.
I also don't want to forget you but I don't want you to be sad just because I'm gone so it is better if you just forget about me. I don't want you suffering just because of me.
Even though I am gone, I will always love you in every ways and every universe. I love you so much.
Aishiteru

Love, Y/n

Aishiteru = I Love You