plans

"Prince sapnap wake up"
Maid Sally told sapnap."You have to help prince tommy do his work."*yawn*"thank you Sally tell prince tommy I'll be there in a minute"Maid Sally nods and leaves.While getting dressed he lets out a loud grunt of pain.Outside of the door he hears his brother tommy say"prince sapnap are you alright in there?"Sapnap hates hearing his brother speak so formally but they have to be proper when people are near,he understands why but it's still stupid."Yes prince tommy I'm fine!"sapnap shouts through the door.Eventually sapnap finishes getting dressed and follows tommy to his wing of the palace."Ugh finally were aloneee"tommy tells sapnap in the tone sapnaps used to."Welp what do ya want to talk about toms?" "I'm nervous..I don't want to get powers"tommy says with worry in his voice."is it cuz I didn't get my powers at my 17th?" Sapnap says jokingly."kinda.." "Aww tommy you do care!!""Sh-shut up!I don't care!!" "Pff-  big man tomathy cares about his brother!!" "Just shut up and help me learn to play piano-" "OMG YOU WANT T PLAY PIANO?!?!?" "Shut up not so loud!!!"

"Prince dream." "what's up Gogy?" "Ehem we're in public"George whispers to dream."and I don't care I'ma talk how I want to I'm not like the artic family"dream says while laughing at the end.George says nothing and only has an uncomfortable look on his face"anyways what's up?" "You and drista have to visit the artic empire." Dream spits out his water "I have to what?!" "Yeah the emporor is holding a party for the youngests 17th birthday." "Bruhh the ice cold prince? Bro Snapchat better not be there or whatever his name is" "sapnap actually." "Bro there literally the worst   princes Wilbur's better" "Dunno I get bad vibes from him.." Drista said intruding the conversation."your probs just over reacting sis" "Dream none of my gut feelings have been wrong before" "well say it's right suppose we should do?" "Obviously get to know the 2 ice cold princes" "you owe me 10k if your wrong" "and you owe me double if I'm right!"

"The plans going acordingly sir"
"Thank you s,your excused now.
: