obsesive

"Sallie go check on Tommy. " wilbur demanded Sallie. "Wilbur you've asked me too check on him 5 times within this hour! This is concerning.! " Sallie said genuinely. "Sallie.you will do as I say. " Wilbur said getting up from his seat. "Wilbur your scaring me, you've acted different ever since Tommy was born! " Sallie said frightened taking a step back from Wilbur. "Your.going.to.check.on Tommy." Wilbur told Sallie grabbing her shirt collar, Sallie could've sworn his eyes swirled with red for a second. "S-stop-" Sallie sputered out, realizing Wilbur was choking her.No one else was in the room where it happened. She got out of his grip and ran towards Tommy's wing of the palace"HELP! "Sallie screamed seeing a familiar face.

Queen Niki was in the hallway about to go into Tommy's room before she heard the frantic screaming of sallie the maid. Sallie rushed behind her. Prince Wilbur was running after Sallie before she saw queen Niki. " what's wrong?! " queen Niki whispered to maid Sallie, the royals were quite fond of her so it was shocking seeing a hand print on Sallies neck and Sallie being terrified. "Hey queen Niki, could you hand over Sallie? We need you talk. " prince Wilbur said forming a sinister grin. "Like I would do that. " Niki said in response suddenly seeing the door open from Tommy's room out stepped dream and sapnap looking very concerned.

"HELP! " sapnap and dream heard down the hallway, they shrugged it off, until they heard frantic running followed by queen Niki and wilburs voice. "We should go check up on them" sapnap said while being concerned. They stepped out looking at prince Wilbur in front of queen Niki protecting Sallie. "There's too many witnesses. " Wilbur thought to himself as soon as dream and sapnap stepped out. "Ah, what a delight surprise! Nice to meet you prince dream!"wilbur stook his hand out to shake. " cut the bullshit. What's going on? " sapnap said eyeing wilbur."Sallie ran down the corridor running away from Wilbur in stress dissaray. " Queen Niki claims. "And Wilburs version of it? " dream asked. "Sallie walked up to me in stress and disarray, begged me to help her! She ran before I could ask why! "Prince Wilbur claims. " I witnessed what happened! "Charlie the assistant claimed emerging from the shadows.

" fundy do you remember what happened? " tommy asked Fundy."I do? What happened to you? "Fundy asked rubbing his head getting a sudden migraine." I... Can't exactly remember. "Tommy said being confused. " Tommy? " princess drista said walking into the room. "Hi?" Tommy said back. "Are you doing okay? " drista asked checking for any still bleeding cuts. "I think I am... Is sapnap okay? " Tommy asked. "I don't know, my brother is with him currently, how about we go check on them? " drista said warmly smiling.

"Techno." Philza said on the phone. "What's wrong father? " techno asked. "You must come home, Fundy was almost assassinated and Tommy is in a coma. " philza said shortly. "Will do. " techno said before ending the call.