nightmares

"tommy come here my little butterfly" Kristen told tommy while sitting down.Tommy rushed towards her to hug her.He missed her so much,he needed to say so many things."mum!" Said while crying."I'm sorry my butterfly i've failed to protect you" she said while holding him."no mumza you've done everything you could." Through said through sobs."come find me, I'm a-" before she could finish the setting disinigrated along with her."MOM?!" Tommy shouted in pain, he needed to see her again."I'm sorry Theseus for cutting your visit short.Wake up."

"Dada!" Fundy shouted."what's up my little champion?" Wilbur said ruffling Fundys hair that he so much missed."aww look at you too bonding" sallie said walking towards them."mom!" Fundy said clinging to her."well I can clearly tell whos the favorite" Wilbur said jokingly earning a laugh from sallie.God how Fundy missed this."I love you Fundy and I'm sorry"Wilbur said hugging Fundy."what do you mean?" Fundy asked being confused."The incident." Sallie said warping into a humanoid."wh-who are you?!"Fundy said panicking."I'm sorry for cutting this short but,wake up." As soon as the figure said that Fundy woke up.

Both tommy and Fundy woke up at the same time."Fundy!" Tommy said hugging him."uncle Tom's?"Fundy said being heavily confused."your okay!" Tommy said holding Fundy close to him.

It was horrible not being able to help your brother or your nephew that you have grown so close too.This experience was horrible for sapnap, seeing tommy crying and losing air while being trapped under debris is a horrible sight.And for Fundy, hes a second brother.Its hard to exist without your few sources of happiness, with the crowned prince out of the picture his huge work load dumped onto sapnap.Sapnap was stressed to say the least.tommy and Fundy had been passed out for 4 days.

Sapnap was in the middle of having a crying fit at his desk when prince dream knocked before coming inside."wow your a mess" prince dream said."wow thanks"prince sapnap said clearing his hair out of his face."I'm sorry, uhm can I help?" Prince dream apologized looking at the paper work pile."that be great, please do."sapnap said.After 3 hours they were finally done"whew, that took forever, now we can relax and check on Fundy and Tommy. " sapnap told dream, they were both smiling.

"Ah, queen Niki your unexpected-" Phil said nervously, she was the artic kingdoms support and inspector. "I've heard the news, Fundy and Tommy are in critical condition, mind telling me why? " Niki said closing her fan."well you see-"Phil said nervously clasping his hands. "I do not wish to hear what you have to say, where is prince sapnap? Assuming he hasn't been put into critical condition under your watch. " Niki criticized with no remorse. "Apologies queen Niki, he is in Tommy room on his wing of the palace. "Phil said bowing to her. Niki walked to Tommy's wing of the palace.