theseus?

"uh Wilbur he's been in there for a little too long?"sapnap says worriedly."he probably screwed it up." Wilbur says."hopefully.."

"Theseus your one of us!" XD says."what?I'm sorry I'm not understanding?" Tommy says confused.one of us?"theseus use your powers and tell me what happens"XD said with frustration in his voice.Tommy tries to use his new powers.but where ice crystals should be forming, water,fire,dirt and other unidentifiable things are sprouting."w-what the hell?" Tommy says while panicking."see Theseus!your one of us!!"dream XD shouts while being excited

"one of us!" Could be heard from the outside of the door.wilbur pulls away being shocked at what he's hearing."Tommy's a god?that can't be right.wait,he never say tommy as a baby.could it be the missing god theseus?no-no-no he'll have hell to pay since he's been treating him horrible for so many years!he's probably just mis hearing.tommy can't be a god.

"Dreammm he's taking so long in there I wanna meet himmm" drista whines."ikr he's taking so long but we have to be patient and see if this is successful or not." "Dream your no fun" "says the girl who almost lit me on fire." "that was one time!" "And that one time costed us our kitchen privileges" after that they sit in silence.

"Quackity from empire Nevada's!" Charlie runs to quackity while saying his name."what's up guy?" Quackity asks while putting down his cards."I have a problem!" "And what is that?" Quackity says looking up being intrigued."I don't know where sapnap and tomathy are from!!" "What do you mean?were literally in the artic empire?" "No quackity from empire Nevada's!I say people by where they're born!" "Well they were born here so I don't know what your on about." "Quackity from empire Nevada's I think tomathy is theseus from the garden of life!" "And why the hell do you think that?that's impossible."If you put two and two together it makes sense! Theseus went missing around 14 years ago,tommy showed up 14  years ago, they had the same behavior.they have the same hair and eye color!" "I'm sorry but your being utterly ridiculous" "you have to believe me!" "If this were to be true how would you know all of this?" "I-i don't know how I know everything but I just know!" "I think you need to lay off the alcohol guy" "no I'm not drunk!" "That's what they all say" quackity pats Charlie's back and sits him down.

Tommy walks out of the room looking shocked,scared,and excited.he remembers what XD said."your time isn't right yet,you may have ice crystals form just by thinking of them,but this works the same with other powers so be careful." Tommy clutches his necklace that dream XD gave him In his palm."tommy your okay!" Sapnap says while ambushing tommy into a hug."yeah..I'm okay" tommy says while looking out the window."what's wrong?" Sapnap asks with concern in his voice."yeah" tommy says snapping out of it."wanna go meet the royals and other important people?" "Sure why not"