memory lane

"dad!"8 year old Wilbur said runing towards Philza."what's wrong?" Philza asked with emotion in his voice."I ate the macaroni and I don't feel too good"Wilbur said holding his stomach.Philza didn't believe Wilbur until he was vomiting blood onto his shoes.He was rushed to the healing station."King Philza you son has led poisoning and other unidentifiable positioning." the doctor told him."What's wrong with my baby?!" Queen Kristen asked rushing towards them."he was poisoned."The doctor told her."Why didn't you tell me?!" Kristen asked clearly distressed and angry."I didnt want you to worry since it's bad for the baby!"phil said trying to defend himself."I'm going to slap you!"Kristen shouted.

"What's going on?" 8 year old technoblade asked."your brothers almost dead because of your father!"Kristen shouted."What?" Technoblade asked in shock.Techno stood quietly processing the information.his twin was almost dead?"kill your father" he heard a voice say, he couldn't move all he saw was black."BLOOD!" Another voice demanded."kill him for hurting your brother." A third voice said."Do what we all want you too:)" all the voices said in unison.Techno couldn't control  it.He can't remember what happened next, all he remembered was blood.
"STOP!" Kristen shouted.

"It's okay, it was 17 years ago" is what Kristen would say if she was still here.The royal family would be perfect if she didn't disappear.philza was uncomfortable after leaving the stage.

Tommy stared at the family portrait.It was made 14 years ago, when tommy had an official status as royalty.There stood the tallest in the picture Kristen, she looked so happy.Then next to her was phil, he looked, content.Last but not least his brothers.wilbur was excited and techno was confused.sapnap looked genuinely happy and loving towards tommy.