a conversation between the gods

"Let.me.see.him.NOW!" The goddess shouted towards XD."No, not yet." XD said not even bothering to look up towards her."And why is that?!"She demanded an explanation."Because you just can't!okay?" XD shouted back.XD felt an elbow In his side."XD!shut up!" The youngest goddess whisper shouted at him."why?" XD whispers back."She's the goddess of death!we try to please her whenever we cross paths as to avoid as much destruction as possible!" Even though she was the goddess of chaos and the youngest she was being the smartest right now."What's going on?" The eldest god  asked coming around the corner of the palace."XDs telling me I can't see the human!" The goddess of death shouted causing an earthquake.

The ground shook causing panic."Hold onto whatever you can!" Someone shouted from the panicked crowd.the palace wasn't steady.A scream came from prince tommy in the hall."HELP!"tommy screamed as the air left his lungs."Save as much oxygen as you can!" Prince dream told tommy while trying to lift the debris from him."use the powers dream!" Princess drista shouted.Vines and other plants broke through the floor helping lift the debris.Tommy was trying to breath but it was difficult."Tommy!" Sapnap shouted running towards them."were trying to lift the debris,help us!" Prince dream said in-between sighs.Sapnap helped lift the debris but instead of using powers he used his strength.

10 or 20 minutes passed, filled with struggle and hard work.Until finally tommy was out from under the debris.He was placed next to Fundy in the intense care unit of the hospital.

"Where's tommy?!" Wilbur cried looking dishoveled and stressed.That was the worst earthquake since...the incident.Wilbur didn't want to think about that, he had to worry about tommy right now, not her.Many weak areas of the palace collapsed as they were not prepared for an earthquake, they were rare.Wilbur ran through the rubble searching for tommy desperate.Until he finally checked the intensive care area of the hospital."oh my God" Wilbur said looking at Tommy.He had so many bandages and even had a ventilator."this is all your fault Fundy!"Wilbur said getting angry at his son even though he was unconscious.Wilbur was so angry, and he needed to take it out on someone.

-----Warning! gore
Wilburs always had anger issues and very violent tendencies.He had murdered a bird after it pecked at baby tommy.Kristen was terrified seeing Wilbur covered in blood holding tommy.Kristen was the only one who knew how to deal with Wilbur's outbreaks.Strange enough Wilbur had started getting better once he was around his brother often.One time a wild dog attacked tommy, Wilbur went insane.He ripped at the dog until you couldn't even recognize the poor thing.Tommy was screaming, Wilbur was bashing it's head in with a rock covering the flowers and himself in blood.After around 5 minuets Kristen discovered tommy screaming while bleeding and Wilbur doing whatever he was doing to that animal.Wilbur had to be pulled away, but he felt, happy, looking at what he had done to it.He wouldn't let anything happen to tommy, whoever hurts him it must be killed.

Fundy needed to be killed.