meeting

Sapnap and tommy enter the partying room greated with warm smilies."hello prince tommy" dream greated tommy."hello prince dream." Warm smiles turning into akward silence, until sapnap says."Prince tommy why don't you demonstrate your powers?" Sapnap says while silently panicking."u-uhm sure!" Tommy puts his hands Infront of him praying to XD that ice crystals come out.The ice crystals that looked like diamonds sprouted from the floor.The room arupted in appluse.Tommy flashes an akward smile.drista smiles genuinely towards tommy.Tommy calms down feeling a strange sense of peace."Those are very beautiful crystals tommy"drista compliments. "Th-thank you"tommy says starting to feel excited, maybe prince dream and princess drista weren't so bad after all.

Meanwhile in the back of the room stands quackity backed into a corner."Miss me?" The mysterious figure asked."who are you?" Quackity asks reaching for his pocket knife."aww don't remember me ducky?" Jshlatt says stepping out of the dark."Y-you- how-"quackity strangles out clawing at his throat."hello jshlatt." Charlie says stepping Infront of quackity."last time I checked I threatened to eat your heart next time you made quackity uncomfortable." "Yo-you Charlie!" "Did you forget I'm a cannibal glatt?" Charlie responds forming a grin."fine I'll leave you fu#king psychopath" jshlatt says as he walked away.
"Are you okay quackity?"Charlie asked with sorrow in his voice.Quackity couldent answer as his voice had given out.charlie hugged him but quackity didn't hug back.

An hour of partying followed."how's it feel like to be crowned prince?" A very,very drunk person asked tommy."uhm I haven't really experienced much so good?" Tommy responded akwardly.everything was well until the lights went out.people were confused, had the enginners messed up? A scream broke the chilling silence.tommy could reconize that scream from anywhere.
)