dinner party

"Charlie! " Emperor quackity shouted storming down the halls. "Yes quackity from empire Nevada's?" Charlie responded confusedly."do you know what you've done?! " quackity asked Aggressively. "What do you mean? " Charlie asked."Phil emperor of Antarctic thinks your barbaric! "Quackity said in a hushed voice. " I know, but I'm simply just posing my point of view. "Charlie defended." Oh my XD! What am I going to do with you!? "Quackity exclaimed. " apologies Emperor quackity I have elsewhere to attend to. " Charlie said pushing quackity out of his way.

"So how are you guys feeling? " techno asked Tommy and Fundy. "I could be better,I have this headache. " Tommy said rubbing his head. "I'm doing fine I guess" Fundy said. "If I remember correctly a feast is being held today for all royals. " princess drista said pulling out her fan."do you have a time princess drista? "Tommy asked bowing. " no need to bow, and I do, it's exactly at 7 pm, we best get going if we wish to make it. "Drista said checking the time." Me and Fundy should probably get dress appropriate" Tommy said observing what he's wearing. Techno nodded, Tommy and Fundy went to the dressing rooms.

Tommy put on a ice blue shirt made of cotton, and layered a blue coat on top with gold embedded on the sides, he wore white bell bottoms with cyan on the bottom. He put on white dress shoes with silver on the tip. And finally he put on his crown, custom made for the crowned prince, it was gold faded into white, blue jewels on the sides, and red in the middle.Last but not least he put on the necklace XD have him. Tommy sighed and finished getting ready, he had to put on his cold put together manner.it was tough work being in the artic family, you had to be sophisticated, logical, calm, and smart, even if you were a child.Any thing you say could be taken out of context and held against you, so you had to be carful.

Tommy walked out of the room to find Fundy waiting for him on the dressing room bench."remember Fundy, we can't have you being impulsive, okay? "Tommy said to Fundy, he nodded sadly. Tommy, Fundy, Techno, and Drista made their way to the dining hall." Hello crowned prince Tommy, could we speak in private? "Sapnap asked Tommy seeing him, he was not notified he was awake. " yes prince sapnap, we may. "Tommy said following sapnap into a washroom. " are you okay?! I wasn't told you were awake! "Sapnap said going into full protective brother mode. " I'm fine brother, I'm okay"Tommy said reassuring sapnap. "Oh my XD, thank XD your okay, also where did you get this necklace?" Sapnap asked examining Tommy necklace. "Oh it was a birthday gift, do you have anything to say about it? " Tommy asked suddenly worrying that sapnap would question from who. "It's nice, I love you Tom's "sapnap said pulling Tommy into a hug before they left. They excited the washroom much more composed then before, Tommy met up with techno and Fundy, sapnap met up with dream.

Wilbur put on his glasses, he doesn't even remember when he got them but they made him more calm. Wilbur sat down at the table observing everything, his eyes landed on tommy, his favorite brother. He traced Tommy's face with his eyes, he noticed he was with, dream and drista.A frown made it's way into Wilbur face, why was his tommy with other people?He can't over react, it's probably just business talk.He loved his baby brother so so much, that's normal right? Wilbur thought to himself. Wilbur usually was never seen without his glasses, he was told he was more impulsive without them on, he wanted to get rid of that side, that side was obsessive, crazy, dumb, he couldn't be like that with tommy.