lies

"FUNDY?!" Tommy shouted with pain in his voice.The room had gone silent listening for what tommy had identifyed as fundys scream.A small whimper could be heard.This was a dire situation, he had to use the light powers to search for fundy.What would happen to him if the public knew about the multiple powers?would they burn him or call him a witch?that doesn't matter to him right now.He had to find fundy.

"What do we do now boss?" An unknown voice asked across the room."kill the kid." The voice said."wha-why?!" "Don't question me George, you want dream to stay don't you?" "Yes, Wilbur,but isn't this going too far?killing your own kid?" "I want my tommy back and you want your dream back, simple as that." "I'm sorry but I can't do this Wilbur." "If you can't then I'll just have to kill you."Wilbur says pulling a gun out of his pocket."I rather die without a kill count then live with the blood of a 7 year old on my hands." "Wait where's fundy?!" Wilbur asks pointing to the chair fundy was once tied too."Wow dad." Fundy says behind Wilbur now pointing his gun at him."did you forget uncle techno trained me in getting out of hostage situations?" "Fundy?oh my God I'm so sorry you know I wouldn't do this too you on purpose." Wilbur says trying to hold his son's face but gets his hands smacked away quickly."I have proof of this whole thing." Fundy says pulling out a phone that had been recording the whole time."son I'm sorry!George made me do it!my little champion you know-" "..prince Wilbur from artic kingdom?" Charlie asks with surprise filled with his voice."come here fundy!" Charlie tells fundy trying to protect him from Wilbur."champion you trust me right?" Wilbur asked holding his hand out for fundy to take."I know I'm young but, my mind is well beyond my years." Fundy says running towards Charlie."I'll call for help okay fundy we're gonna be okay-" Charlies interrupted by George putting a sword up to his throat."I'm sorry slime but- HELP!!"fundy shouts.

Tommy hears fundy calling for help and he and the room rushes towards the source.tommy and drista are the quickest there."George what the hell are you doing?!" Drista shouts tackling George to the ground before he can slit Charlie's throat."thank you all for coming so quickly me and fundy we're attacked by George!"Wilbur says making it seam like he will cry."LIAR!"George shouts."fundy did George attack you and Wilbur?" Dream asks fundy."no Wilbur lying-" "ahah let's just get out of here!" Wilbur says interrupting fundy."Let my child speak." A mysterious female voice spoke."I have it on video of what happend." Fundy says while grabbing his phone."firstly why don't we get a word from George?" Drista asked while still having a knife to his throat."you have exactly one minute to explain pretty boy." Drista says with anger in her voice."I-uh- prince Wilbur hired me to kill fundy!" George shouts.The room is filled with gasps."then why did you accept.?"drista says draging the knife gently across his skin."He offered me to have dream back since he said that dream was seeing lured in by sapnap!" George says reaveling his feeling for dream."I'm not a siren!" Sapnap shouts at Wilbur.Tension was rising."I never stated you were!are you believing a guard over your own brother?!"Wilbur says desperately trying to gaslight sapnap."You were never my brother!"Sapnap shouts clutching his chest.The room fell silent as sapnaps tears started to form."sapnap-i-"Wilbur says with genuine shock and sorrow in his voice."WHAT?!YOU WHAT?!YOUVE DONE YOUR DAMAGE YOURVE HURT 2 OF YOUR FAMILY WHAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT?"sapnap shouts while crying, but somethings wrong.sapnaps eyes and hands are growing, bright orange.a signature sign of when a halo member is ang- before Wilbur could finish his thoughts he heard a voice boom "explain yourselves." And there stood Philza artic, father of tommy,Wilbur,techno,and sapnap.