disaster

"sapnap Wilbur fundy and tommy come with me NOW!"Philza the emporor shouts."god this night was a disaster.." tommy whispers softly to himself.

"Tommy come into my office first." "Yes sir" tommy agrees while fiddling with his hands nervously."so what happened."Philza asks holding a pen."We were partying until the lights went out and fundy screamed- and I-i waited for something else so we could find him- and when we did princess drista tackled gaurd George who was holding a sword up to Charlie's neck who seamed to be protecting fundy- and Wilbur he was just standing there-and George said he got hired by Wilbur to kill fundy." Tommy says breathing heavily."get sapnap in here, your excused." Philza says finishing writing what tommy said down.

"Philza is ready to see you sap" tommy says hugging sapnap before he enters."full story now."phil said losing his patience while gripping his pen."the whole room was partying until the lights went out and fundy screamed twice.the first was nonsensical the second was help and the room rushed to see what the hell had happened.I could barely see anything but by the time I had gotten to the front Wilbur was accusing me of being a siren!so of course I call him out and he denies it!he tries to guilt trip me!so I lashed out at him!he fuc#ing deserved it.."Sapnap whispers the last part."excused grab Wilbur for me."phil says using a shoo hand gesture at the end.

"Phil wants to see you idiot." Sapnap says pushing Wilbur."hello father!please allow me to explain!" Wilbur pleads."sit down and explain." Phil says pointing towards the chair Infront of Wilbur."So what had happended is I was guiding fundy back to his bedroom since he had been sleepwalking!until dreams rouge gaurd had tackled me and tied fundy to the chair!I tried to fight him but Fundy managed to get out and this commoner cHarLeh or whatever tried to take fundy!that's when he screamed for help because-" "hold on did you say rouge gaurd?"Philza asked stopping Wilbur."yes that damned george-!" "Do you know why he went rouge?" Phil asked stopping Wilbur again.Wilbur had given silent."Probably for money!" Wilbur said slamming his fists on the table."why would he need money?Being prince dreams gaurd pays heavily?" Philza asks adjusting his glasses."also please leave my son out of this mess.he has nightmares so will not tell it truly!"Wilbur says making a fake pouting face."I will have to question him anyways, but it is late so I will question him I'm the morning" phil sighs and puts his pen down."your excused."

"He can't be questioned tomorrow if he doesn't survive the morning."
.
.
.
.
.