"bonding"

A knock was heard on the palace gate. The maids and servants escorted the man towards the king. "Techno! Great to see you! 'King Phil said offering to shake his hand, techno swatted it away. " I'm only here to protect my family. "Techno said cold heartedly. " blue could you please guide him to Tommy and fundys medical station? "Phil asked one of the maids near. " of course. "Blue bowed. " ah blue, glad to see you've put up with this Royal bs, can you explain to me what happened?"Techno asked walking with blue. "It started on Tommy's 17th, the lights went out and there was a scream, Tommy and some others rushing to the scene to see Charlie, quackitys assistant, behind him was a scared Fundy and in front were guard George and prince wilbur. " she finished out of breath. "Who screamed? " he asked. "Fundy, apparently what happened according to assistant Charlie he stumbled across to check out noises only to see Fundy tied in a chair with George and wilbur bickering in the background, Fundy escaped out of the chair and ran to Charlie, George pulled out his sword up to Charlie's neck and that's when everyone rushed over. "She finished the story. "I'll protect wilbur, Fundy, and Tommy." Techno blade said reaching the medical station.

"I witnessed what happened! " Charlie the assistant spoke. "You weren't there?" Sallie and wilbur spoke at the same time, "if I wasn't how would I know wilbur grabbed your shirt collar before chocking you?" He spoke straight faced. Wilbur turned pale and Sallie stood there too stunned to speak. "I would never harm Sallie! That such a ridiculous claim! " Wilbur said losing his temper. "Charlie how would you know if they both claim you weren't there? " sapnap asked curiously. "Oh prince sapnap I see many things I'm not supposed too."Charlie said. " let's just not escalate the situation since we have no proof. "Prince dream said."I hate to agree with him but we have no proof other then 1 witness who both claim weren't there. " queen Niki spoke sadly. "For now the best course of action is too keep Sallie and prince Wilbur away from eachother." Dream spoke again. "I'll let Sallie stay with me" sapnap said. Niki agreed following sapnap and dream to Tommy's room while Niki escorted Wilbur to his wing.

"Tommy? " techno spoke entering the station. "Techno! " Tommy spoke with excitement, the last time Tommy saw him was on his 16th.Tommy embraced techno into a hug. "Don't worry I'm here now to protect you and Fundy. " techno spoke patting his head. "What about sapnap? " Tommy spoke worriedly. "Nothings happened to him yet so we don't need to worry Bout him. " "but we need to stop something from happening! " Tommy spoke slightly higher then the previous tone. "Uh I hate to interrupt your reunion but I'm still here. " princess drista spoke. Techno and Tommy looked at her. "And so is Fundy who is currently chewing on his hair. "Drista spoke again motioning to Fundy who was doing exactly that.techno chuckled picking Fundy up" how ya doing furry? "Techno joked. " I am not a furry! "Fundy spoke biting technos thumb with his unusally sharp teeth actually drawing blood. " ow. " he spoke in the most monotone voice.

A/n so sorry that this took so long to get out<3