family

"hello prince Wilbur" tommy speaks to his brother not looking up."aww not even gonna call me brother?"Wilbur taunts."don't you have something better to do?can't you see I'm busy."tommy says gripping his pen."what are you doing there toms? writing bad about me?" "If you must know!I'm writing the invitations for my party." "..I don't see my name on there?" "Exactly.So get out." "W-what? Pft your joking right toms?"don't make me have sam escort you back to your wing." Wilbur clearly hurt by this walk out."God Wilbur's so rude!time to go over the guests.Dream, George, sapnap, Queen puffy,Queen nichachue,The halos, *sigh* so many people...what if I mess up?" Tommy finishes counting the people and commissions the maids and cook to cook food for tommrows event.he can't believe he's turning 17 tomorrow.what if it goes wrong.

"Ugh friend how you holding up with the cooking?"Sally asks friend."for the last time it's blue." "Aw~but isn't that what Wilbur called you when he-" "don't act all high and mighty he also did that to you too,your name was worse was it,Sally the salmon?" They sat in silence for 5 minutes before Sally left out of anger."what's her deal?"Quackity asks."oh wow they even got business partners cooking"blue says."Yeah I'm the only one who wasn't too disgusted by the idea of cooking same with my vice charlie." "Who's Charlie?" "The one who writes everything,he has perfect memory it's almost scary."

"DREAAAMMM"drista screamed."what's wrong?!"dream asked rushing into her room."I need you to get a maid cuz I can't get my dress onnnnn" "bro I thought you got hurt!don't scare me like that!but I'll go get a maid."YO HANNAH!!" "Coming!"Hannah the maid shouted as she rushed down the corridor."alright what do y'all need me for?" "Help drista with her stupid dress." "It's not stupid I maid it myself!" "Uh no you helped mom make it for you-" "SUHUT"