pain

"prince tommy wake up" maid sallie said towards tommy,smiling warmly."thanks sallie, what does my very first schedule look like?"Tommy said rubbing his eyes."You have the whole day cleared!same with the others as yesterday was your birthday."sallie said bowing."no need to bow sallie, your family.Your excused go wake everyone else."tommy said pating her on the shoulder.

"Wilbur?" Sallie asked stumbling into his room.To her surprise he was already awake."hello sallie!how's my baby doing?" Wilbur said stumbling towards her."God's you must still be drunk"sallie said with a smile on her lips.Even with all the rumors floating around she couldn't bring herself to hate him.Wilbur kissed her before falling asleep."I love you" sallie said quietly before leaving the room.

"Prince sapnap wake up!" Sallie said walking into his room.before saying anything sapnap yawned, "good morning"he said while stretching.Sallie stared only for a second at sapnaps figure.She understood all the male royalty must be fit but dream was right about sapnap.Wait were those burns?Before she could understand she said "your schedule is cleared for the day."she said bowing."no need to bow and your excused." Sapnap said while pushing his hair out of his face.

Now for sallies favorite part of the day or what was."Fundy!my little baby time to wake up!" Sallie said walking towards her son. "Fundy?" Sallie said gently shaking him."FUNDY?!"sallie screamed.he was bleeding.she could tell he was still alive but if he wasn't helped immediately he would die."HELP!"sallie screamed tears blurring her vision.Gaurds came rushing into the room beside Tommy's.As soon as tommy understood what happended he was screaming for medics, he was crying beside sallie holding Fundys wound to try to stop the bleeding.Help arrived soon carrying Fundy to the healing station.

They managed to get Fundy some what stable, sallie wasn't sure how long she sat next to Fundy."Goddess of death please do not claim my child."she said praying to Kristen the goddess of death.If your child dies it's like taking a part of your soul.Sallie could agree to that.even if she wasn't sure if he would die she was distressed.

Tommy was crying where Fundy had first been discovered.Fundy was more of a brother than Wilbur or techno.he wasn't sure when he left Fundys room but he went to where Fundy was being kept alive, sallie wasn't there."I'm sorry I couldn't save you from Wilbur."tommy said on the verge of tears, eyes already red from his other crying session.fundy looked so different in this state then the energetic child he's used too.Was this his fault?tommy asked himself.could he been able to prevent this?tommy questioned himself even more.Fundy didn't move at all.He laid there pale with heavy bandages on his lower stomach.Ivs in his arms."I'll stay with you till you die." Tommy swore holding Fundys hand.He WILL prevent this from happing again.

Everyone in the palace at Tommy's birthday party was gathered in the largest room, except for tommy and sallie."If you haven't yet, Fundy the youngest artic member has been put into critical condition." Phil announced with little to no emotion in his voice.The room broke into gasps and whispers."we believe he was stabbed a little after Tommy's party and left there for 8 hours until at 8:05 maid sallie discovered him bleeding out." "Who did it?" Someone from the crowd asked."We do not know yet, but when we do they will face major consequences." "I think I know who did it." A woman said emerging from the crowd towards the front."Queen puffy?" Philza asked."if you allow me to explain I believe it was Wilbur." Queen puffy told everyone with confidence."I do too." Charlie said emerging next to her."and who are you?" Phil asked him."Charlie, embasator and vice president of Empire Nevada's." "Charlie what the hell are you doing?!" Quackity quickly pulls Charlie away from the front."let go of me quackity." quackity quickly let go with the sudden burst of hostility."I believe me and queen puffy have the same theory." Charlie says walking back to the front."this is utterly ridiculous.My son would ever kill his son." Philza said getting angry."History repeats itself."Charlie said with no remorse glaring Philza.The room gasped remembering the incident.Those who were alive remembered the incident all too well.