Chapter 1 - Albedo - A question from inside

Albedo was in his office, adding hilichurl blood to wopperflower sap to see what would happen, when someone knocked on his door. 

"who is it?" he asked, not daring to break the concentration he had with his experiment.

"U-uh, Sucrose, Master Albedo." came the reply. Sucrose, he thought. He smiled to himself. Sucrose was his assistant, but he couldn't bear her calling him master anymore. They were almost the same age, after all. Well, almost as in almost  300 years older than her.

"I told you to call me Albedo, Sucrose. we have no need for fancy titles." he sighed. 

"But you're my teacher! I'm just the assistant, and could you please let me in?" She said in a timid voice. Albedo paused his experiment and opened the door for her. She came in with a cup of hot coffee, set it down on the table, and said, "If I may ask, Master Albedo, what are you doing?"

"You remember the whopperflower's attack where it posed as me?" Sucrose nodded her head so Albedo resumed, "well, I was wondering if we tamed a whopperflower, could we force it to turn into a hilichurl? Then using it, bring it into a camp to get information or sneak in to kill? And if this works, maybe even the Fatui! So, I am trying to merge blood from both creatures and see if they mix."

"I-I guess that makes sense, Master Albedo." She said. "I must get back to my own expirement, I just came in to bring your coffee."

"Well in that case Sucrose, I shouldn't keep you back." Said Albedo, and he bade her farewell.

As Sucrose left his office, he felt warm and tingly inside. It was a new feeling for the Kreideprinz, and he wondered what it was. It made him somewhat nervous around his assistant. What was it? He shook the feeling and moved his attention back to his experiment. It's probably nothing. He told himself.

AAAAND that's the first chapter! I hope you like it, and it got you hooked! Next chapter will be in Sucrose's POV, and will take place right after the happenings of this chapter. Plz vote this if u likeee! 

Thx for reading!

Till next time! 😊😊😊

-Mr Write man 🇺🇦