Chapter 5 - Albedo - Helping the Wannabe Knight

Albedo ran down behind the knights headquarters to break the news - in a good way - to Ellin. He left the building and strode to where she was standing. She looked up and he began, 

"Ellin, because of recent delays in other knights' availability's, Acting Grand Master Jean would like to offer you a place in the knights of Favonius's ranks. Do you accept, or-" he was rudely cut off by Ellin squealing and throwing her arms around him saying,

"Yes! Yes, thank you Head Alchemist Albedo! This means so much to me! Ok, ok. I'm calm now. What is my first mission?" She asked shrilly. Albedo smiled. He remembered when he was offered a spot there. Ellin ran past him, yelling her thanks, and entered the headquarters. He wasn't sure if Grand Master Jean wanted his help, so he set to the streets of Mondstadt. He walked around, looking at the displays in shop windows, listening to Donna's fantasies about Diluc, until he stopped in front of one display of Floral Whisper, Monstadt's flower shop. It was a sweet flower. Albedo remembered something. That was Sucrose's favorite flower! She got his coffee this morning, and he might as well get her a gift. Just as he was buying them from Flora, he saw Lisa, running down the steps past Floral Whisper. When she saw him, she nearly fell over.

"Albedo! What are you doing here? I thought you were at your lab!!! Oh no, Sucrose went looking for you! She is already making her way to Dragonspine! You gotta get there before her! What are you doing?!? Go!!!" She practically screamed, until Albedo was forced to run. With a flower pot. To save his assistant from an icy grave.

That's it! The next chapter will also be Albedo, just to continue on to the story. Sorry this chapter is short...

Thank u so much 4 reading!

Plz star the book so it reaches more people! ⭐️ 🌟 💫 

-Mr Write Man 🇺🇦