Chapter 7 - Sucrose - Sick day

Heh might have suggestive dialogue but nothing serious. Might have fluff in later chapters.

Sucrose woke up in a soft bed. When she opened her eyes she looked around. She didn't recognize her surroundings, and was instantly confused. She got up, and felt around her. She didn't have her glasses on! Where were they? She looked to her side and saw they were on a bedside table. She grabbed for them, but her hand slipped and she ended up knocking the reading lamp to he floor. She jerked back, yelping in fright. She heard footsteps running to her room, and Albedo came in. When he saw her, he smiled. 

"Oh, good. You're awake. If you'd like I have breakfast ready." He said kindly. Sucrose tried to get up, but her head suddenly hurt and she fell back. Albedo ran to her and helped her up. "You got a terrible cold up there in Dragonspine. You shouldn't be getting up. Shall I bring your breakfast here?" He asked. Sucrose nodded her head. She felt foolish, being waited on hand and foot. She was the assistant. She should be the one getting Master Albedo food. Albedo got up and got pillows from across the room. He slowly propped her up into a sitting position, and left the room. 

When he came back he was carrying a tray of food. It looked like he had spent a lot of time on it, so Sucrose didn't want to waste it but when she tried eating, she didn't feel like she had an appetite. 

"W-what happened, Master Albedo? W-why am I in your b-bed?" She asked in a small voice. So Albedo recounted all that had happened in the past 24 hours. Suddenly it all came back to her. Sucrose blushed furiously and buried her face in her hands. She wouldn't tell Master Albedo. She couldn't! Then he asked the question she had been dreading,

"Lisa told me you wanted to tell me something, Sucrose. What is it?" Sucrose squeaked and hid under the covers. She blushed even more furiously than before. She shut her eyes tight, to embarrassed at what she was being asked to do.

"I-I-I can't t-tell you!" She said, trying to hide under the covers once more, but Albedo grabbed them to prevent herself. While doing so, their hands touched for a split second, and Sucrose's entire complexion changed to beetroot red. "M-master Albedo, please just leave  m-me be!" She stammered. Albedo sighed, and got up.

"I shall leave you. If you need anything, I'll be just in the other room." He stood in the doorway looking at her for a couple seconds, before sighing and leaving the room. Sucrose sighed, relaxing. She hadn't realized how tired she'd been. She yawned, stretching her arms like Diona. Then, she fell asleep.

Thanks 4 reading, PLZ VOTE! 🗳 ⭐️ 

❤️

-Mr. Write Man 🇺🇦