Chapter 4 - Sucrose - Lisa's Advise

Words of advice: NEVER ASK LISA FOR DATING TIPS

Enjoy, cutie ❤️ 

After the happenings of the library, the two girls went to Lisa's office to talk. 

"So cutie, tell me everything!" Lisa said as soon as the door was shut.

"O-ok, so I only realized recently, - recently being this morning, andIdon'tknowwhattodohelpmeplease!" she said, rushing the last part, and blushing bright pink.

"I see. who is it? Wait, don't tell me! I shall guess. Hmm, how about... Albedo? Well, that didn't take long! Really, It was quite obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in all of Tevyat knew!" she said, chuckling quietly to herself. Sucrose covered her face with her hands. Had she really been that obvious? How, then, had Master Albedo not found out? 

"But you need help, so here it is. Always smile, be natural, and tell him how you feel. Now thinking about it, that should have been fir-"

An ear-splitting BOOM broke the almost-silence. Sucrose toppled off her chair, glasses askew. Lisa jumped up, catalyst out and ready. She looked out the window. 

"Klee! There must be something wrong! I must be off, Acting Grand Master will want me on the field! You go to Dragonspine! Albedo might be there! Tell him how you feel!" She yelled, running out the door, down the hall, and out of sight.

Sucrose sighed. Better now then later! She thought half-heartedly. She walked down from the library, out into the streets of Mondstadt, and moved towards the exit facing Dragonspine. She quickened her pace to get there faster, and ran out of the city. She ran towards Dragonspine not stopping even to see if she could look over what was happening in Springvale. She caught a glimpse of the battle. A swarm of hilichurls were advancing and attacking the neighboring town, and swirls of all elements were attacking back. She could see Barbra's Elemental burst, Diluc calling his eagle and toasting some hilichurls and Noelle shielding herself from a metachurl. Sucrose quickened her pace, racing up the mountain side to Albedo's lab. An icy wind blew through her, and she shivered. She had left her coat in her room! She would have to find warmth elsewhere because it was too far to turn back.

When she reached Wyrmrest Valley, she stopped to rest. If she moved past that big ice chunk, it was just a little walk till she reached the lab, right? She slowly got up. She walked in that direction, until suddenly she heard a weird growling sound next to her. She turned around. She didn't know where she was, but it wasn't near Master Albedo's lab! Her eyes widened. She let out a small scream. She was face to face with a Frostarm Lawchurl! Her blood turned to ice. She tried to pull out her catalyst, but she was too cold. Her brain hurt, and the Lawchurl grew fuzzy. She fell to her knees, her cheeks loosing their pinkish glow as her lips turned blue with frostbite. The last thing she saw before she lost consciousness was a blonde figure with a lab coat— who looked vaguely familiar— slaying the Lawchurl.

That's it for this chapter! Hope you liked it. Sorry if it sounds awkward, I was just SUPER tired while writing. 💤 💤 💤 

Thx 4 reading 📖 ❤️ 

-Mr Write Man 🇺🇦