Chapter 2 - Sucrose - Feelings

As Sucrose left Master Albedo's office, she felt something surge inside of her. At first, she was confused. She adjusted her glasses and thought to herself. The feeling was warm and fuzzy, like a newborn dove nuzzling its mother. She thought of Master Albedo, and suddenly there it was again! The feeling. It made her blush. She understood. She had a crush on Master Albedo! But no, that couldn't be right! She would never have a crush on her teacher! That would be creepy! But they were about the same age, and Sucrose liked to think they were close. Caught up in thought, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Grand Master Jean! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking-" she started, but Jean cut her off.

"Sucrose, its ok. Have you seen Barbra?" she asked. Sucrose studied her face. Jean's eyes were bloodshot and she looked like she had missed a week of sleep.

"N-no, but she might be in the cathedral! I saw her there this morning, but that was hours ago..." Sucrose replied helpfully.

"Thank you, Sucrose." replied Jean, and she turned round and left. Sucrose continued her journey, then suddenly thought, Lisa! she knows all about love! she could help me out with whatever is happening to me! sucrose, now with purpose made her way to the library.

When she reached the library, she stood outside. Ok, Sucrose. she thought, you are just gonna go in, ask Lisa what she knows about love, and go out. no side tracks, no distractions, stay casual. She pushed open the doors and was struck at how quiet it was. Almost no sound was emitted from the large room, and anyone in there had their noses buried in books. She looked around and walked to the front desk, where Lisa sat - like everyone else - reading a book. she looked up when she saw Sucrose coming, and smiled. she put down her book and said,

"Looking for something, cutie? Like a book, or advice?" She smiled at the look on Sucrose's face. "You know, some things are very obvious to me. I know things, like who likes who, even if they never told anyone. And oh, let me guess. You want advice about love? Tut tut, right again, I see! But hush, I'll let you speak."

"O-ok. So I-I realized that I, uh, I like someone, and I badly need h-help." Sucrose said, finally managing to get it out over her nervous stutter.

"Ara ara! Well, it's not like I have anything better to do than give poor Sucrose dating tips. Ah, my book wasn't hooking enough, anyways. Come this way Sucrose, we'll talk in my office."

And that's it for this chapter! I really hope you love this! once again, thank you for reading,

SEE U NEXT TIMEEE🥰

-Mr. Write Man 🇺🇦

😁😁😁