Chapter 10 - Sucrose - Recovery

This another Sucrose chapter to make up for the 2 Albedo chapters. Also, cuz that's how the story goes. Yee. 

Sucrose woke up to the blinding light of the morning shining through Master Albedo's bedroom window. She yawned, sitting up and stretching. She shook her head, blinking to get the sleep out of her eyes and reached over to the bedside table to grab her glasses. She put them on, and looked around. She had never really took in her surroundings, as she was too busy almost dying of a fever and frostbite. Her room had a window on her left side with a view of the rooftops of Mondstadt. On her other side was a closet and dresser. In front of her there were two houseplants guarding the doorway, which was standing wide open, a delicious smell wafting from the kitchen. She stretched again and got up. As she walked to the hall her legs collided with something soft and fluffy, and was immediately knocked off balance. She looked down to find the cutest bundle of joy she had ever seen.

'Mrow?' Said a grey and white kitten. The cat had a little white bib, and the right side of her lip was white. So was the tips of her paws, and her underbelly. Her eyes were a beautiful green. A/N yes, I just described my cat perfectly ☺️) Sucrose crouched down and pet her. Immediately, the cat's motor switched on.

"Oh, aren't you a friendly kitty!" Sucrose cooed. The cat pushed her head into Sucrose's palm. Sucrose itched her ears with her index finger.

"Oh, that's Sky." Said a voice above her. Sucrose squeaked, falling backwards in fright. She looked up and saw Master Albedo standing in front of her. 

"O-oh, Master Albedo! You frightened me!" Sucrose said, blushing and looking down. Master Albedo squatted and ran a hand down that cat's back. He smiled. She walked towards him and butted her head into his chest. (A/N The cat, not Sucrose) He leaned down to kiss her forehead, and she licked his chin. (A/N still talking about the cat here! But yes my cat is very affectionate) He itched under her chin, and suddenly got up. 

"Would you like some food Sucrose? There are pancakes on the table. I had a feeling you would be up today!" He smiled back at her, and went to go feed Sky in the kitchen. Sucrose melted. She loved his smile. It was kind, and warm, and - wait, what was she saying! She blushed and went into the kitchen. It was full of all sorts of things. It had spices, silverware, plates, and all sorts of food. It was a bit crowded. On the counter, Master Albedo was emptying a can of food into a cat bowl, that Sky was happily munching on. She sat down at the table where a plate of pancakes was waiting for her.

She dug in, quickly devouring the stack of pancakes like a pack of hungry wolves. (A/N no offense Razor) She hadn't really eaten anything since midday yesterday when Klee had given her fish flavored toast, so she was starving. Master Albedo saw how fast she had finished the first batch of pancakes, and laughed. 

"I see you've got your appetite back!" Sucrose blushed. Albedo placed a second plate in front of her. He walked to the other side of the table, and was about to sit down to eat his pancakes, when there was a knock on the door. He frowned, getting up again and walking to the door. 

"Who is it?" he asked cautiously through the door.

"Master Jean," came the reply. Master Albedo opened the door, smiling to let her in.

"Oh, Grand Master! To what do I owe the pleasure?" He said, but was immediately startled by the grimace on her face. She sighed, rubbing her temples.

"I see Sucrose is up. That's good. She will need to come too. I don't know how to say this, but Albedo, I have a job for you." She said.

Aaaaaaaand thas it! I'm sorry I was late on updating, I got COVID -don't worry it was very mild- and was very lazy and didn't get around to updating. Yes, my cat is ADORIBLE, and im very proud of my writing in that one place. That's all, and now I shall spam you with pancake emojis. <3

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🧋🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

Now find the boba tea in the pancakes 😁

Bye now!

-Mr. Write Man 🇺🇦

oh, and also. a lot of people have been asking about what my cat looks like, so...

 a lot of people have been asking about what my cat looks like, so