Chapter 6 - Albedo - Troubles in Dragonspine

Albedo ran as fast as he could to get to Dragonspine. He wasn't even sidetracked by an easy hilichurl camp because his task was too important. He couldn't bear the thought of losing Sucrose. He tore through the underbrush, pulling out his sword to chop through a fallen tree. His strength seemed to multiply ten-fold as he ran up the mountain. He heard a scream, and the pit inside of him deepened. He saw a Frostarm Lawchurl advancing over... Sucrose! She was curled up on the snowy grass, shivering. Hah! No one hurts my Sucrose! My Sucrose? Why mine? Maybe because she is my assistant? No there was something more... but what? Well no matter! Albedo jumped down from his perch and landed in front of his assistant who was curled up on the floor.

"Moment of birth!" He shouted, conjuring his lotus elevator and using it to stab the Lawchurl. He cut a gash on the creature's ugly face. He stabbed and parried, slashed at the Lawchurl's stomach and neck.

"Feel this ancient power!" He screamed. He thrust his sword into the Lawchurl's navel. It collapsed, growling in pain. He looked at it distastefuly, and pulled out the sword. The Lawchurl crumbled into dust. Albedo turned around and knelt next to Sucrose. He felt her neck and forehead. He had to get her back to Mondstadt or she would die of frostbite. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her. She let out a soft moan as he picked her up.

"Come on Sucrose! Don't die on me, please." He said under his breath. He took off, weaving through trees and jumping over boulders. He left the snowy part of Dragonspine at a quicker sprint than before. When he reached Mondstadt, he was met with gasps and stares. He ignored both and ran up stair after stair to the cathedral. He pushed open the doors and met Bennet and Fischl, both leaving. Bennet had a bandage over his head. Albedo ran past them to where Barbra was sitting. When she saw Sucrose she gasped.

"Sucrose! Oh no, Albedo what happened!" She said in a scared voice. Albedo explained from what best he knew, and Barbra replied, "I know just the thing! Take her back to your room and give her this," - she handed Albedo a glass bottle full of red liquid - "it's best if you stayed just to watch over her. She should be good as new by the morning. Sorry I couldn't heal her now, it's just that Bennet's concussion took a lot of energy." Albedo understood. Quietly, still holding Sucrose tight, he left the cathedral.

Albedo walked slowly to his room. He opened the door to his bedroom, and lay Sucrose on his bed. He tucked her in, and opened her mouth. Slowly as not to spill it, he uncorked the bottle and poured it down her throat. He sat there watching her for quite some time, before getting in with her. He stared at his ceiling thinking things over. Why had sucrose gone to fetch me? He thought. He made a mental note to ask her in the morning, and closed his eyes.

That's the end I really hope u like it 😊😊😊

Once again thx for reading, plz vote!

Bye!

- Mr. Write Man 🇺🇦