1.10 co-captian

Stiles walks into his bedroom and looks at the blond that is sleeping in his bed. He frowns and then walks up to the bed.

He takes off her shoes and lays a blanket over her. He softly kisses her head and sits on the chair with a blanket.

"Sleep next to me. Please." She whispers looking through her half-closed eyes.

He looks up at her and smiles at softly. "Are you sure?" He asks.

She nods and picks up the blanket. He lays next to her under the blanket. She lays in his arms in silence.

Stiles pulls her closer and she lets out a deep breath. "I love you." She whispers.

He looks at her and kisses her softly. "I love your more." He says softly.

•••

I wake up by stiles alarm going off. He stirs in his sleep moving around a little. "Sorry." He mumbles shutting it off.

I groan and turn my back at him. He puts his arms around me and I smile softly. "What are you smiling about?" He asks.

"I missed this." I sigh and he kisses behind my ear.

"Me too." He smiles.

"I'm not allowed to have sex." I say as his hand goes to my underwear.

"There are more things then just sex." He kisses my neck.

"I just wanna cuddle." I say softly.

He stops and hugs me tighter. I fall asleep again and when I wake up he is gone and I'm all alone.

I sit up on the bed and go with my hands through my hair. I get out of the bed and walk around his bedroom.

I go with my hand over the surfaces and look at his pictures. I look at those of his mother and him. The ones of his father and then at his detectives board.

I see a picture of a house and some names which I vaguely recognize. I sigh and look at the first and only echo of the baby.

I go over it with my finger and tears beam in my eyes. "I wanted to give it to you. But then we lost it, so I decided not to." Stiles says in the doorway.

I look at him and he sighs walking towards me. He places his hand behind my ear. "If you need time, I'll give you every time you need. Because I love you, Alice." He says with tears in his eyes.

I look into his eyes and feel myself getting lost into them. My phone buzzes and I step back picking up.

An hour later I walk back into my own bedroom and sit on my bed. I sigh deeply and look at my ceiling falling back sadness taking over.

I start crying softly not able to stop myself until there's a knock on my door. I get up wiping away my tears.

"Coming." I say softly doubting if whoever it is can hear me.

I open the door and look up at Isaac. His eye is red and a bruise is setting but he can barely keep his eye from closing. His lip is busted and his nose seems broken.

He also has been crying and looks at me. "Allison let me in." He says softly.

I let him in my room and sit him on my desk chair. "I'm gonna get you some ice." I say and I leave him in my bedroom.

I grab the first aid kit and some ice packs. I go back upstairs and he looks up from a picture he is holding.

I clean his face and see that his nose is not broken. He doesn't say anything and just looks ahead.

I see he also has a cut on his cheekbone and above his eyebrow. "What happened? If i may ask." I say after I got most of the blood off.

"I'm failing math. Teacher called home and dad got drunk. Just the usual stuff. But it escalated this time." He says softly while I put the ice back on.

He winces a little in pain and attempts to pull his head away but I stop him. "Sorry." I mutter closing the cut above his eyebrow with some special bandages.

He stays quiet again and looks at my necklace. "You wanna sleep over? I'll just sleep in Allison's bed." I say.

"I don't wanna kick you out of your own bed. I'll sleep in the chair." He says.

"I'm not letting you sleep in the chair." I smile.

He looks up at me and smiles. "I'm not sleeping next to you if you don't want me to." He says.

I stop cleaning his cheekbone. "You can sleep next to me." I say.

He nods and it's quiet again between us. After I'm done I start cleaning everything up and get him some of my dads clothes to sleep in.

"I think you should shower first." I say seeing that his chest has blood in from the bloody nose.

"Okay." He says softly.

I show him my bathroom and let him shower for as long as he needs. He gets in the bed in sweatpants and I change into my pjs in the bathroom.

I get in the bed next him and he's already asleep. I smile and leave on the lights for myself. I close my eyes and fall asleep which I soon realize is not smart.

Fire runs over the floors and walls. People screaming and a woman looks at me. "Get them out of here. Now, Peter. Run, take Cora and Violet with you." She screams coughing as the smoke intoxicates her lungs eyes flash red and she falls on her knees.

A man picks me and another girl up and grabs a big blanket. He soaks it with water and puts it around us picking us up again. I watch as the woman looks at me again and smiles.

"Be brave, my girls. Love what you have and be greatfull. Allow yourselves to feel and be happy. Find a new family that loves you and cares for you." She says pressing her lips on our heads.

She looks at the man and he runs up the burning stairs screaming as his body burns. He runs out of the flames and we fall on the ground.

I start screaming and shoot up. "Alice?" Isaac yells at me hugging me tightly.

Allison runs in the room and takes me from him applying pressure so I calm down. "It's okay. It was just a memorie. It's over, you're safe now." She says staying calm while Isaac stands by the bed looking at us.

I start calming down and she smiles kissing my head. "It is okay. You are safe." She says looking at Isaac through her lashes.

He sits in my reading chair looking at me. Allison lays me in the bed again and puts the covers over me.

She walks towards Isaac. "She'll be asleep in seconds now. She won't dream this time so can just continue sleeping now." She says with a hand on his shoulder and walking towards the door.

"What does she dream?" He asks her.

"She never talks about it. But we know it's the last memorie she has of her family before my aunt found her in the woods." She says before leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Isaac looks at me and gets in the bed. "Sorry if I woke you up." I say softly.

He looks at me. "Don't be sorry. You can't control your dreams." He says holding my hand softly.

"Thank you." I whisper before falling asleep again.