6.19 broken glass

"...it's their turn to be afraid. It's their turn. Their turn to hide. Their turn to be alone. Their turn to run. Their turn to be hunted."

I wake up alone in the bed and sit up. I sigh and get up throwing the covers off of me. I walk to the kitchen in the old apartment where Isaac is with Vicky.

"Hey, everything okay?" I ask them.

"Yeah, she was just feeling a bit off. And she asked a weird question." Isaac frowns.

I walk over to them and put my hand on her forehead. "What did she ask?" I ask listening to her heartbeat.

"'Where's Jackson?'" He says.

I look up at him with a deep frown. "What?" I ask.

He nods and we look at her while she looks up at me. "I'm scared." She says softly with tears in her eyes.

I hug her tightly and kiss her head. I pull back and look at her getting on her level. "Sweetie, as long as I'm around. No one's gonna hurt you." I say softly while putting my hand on her cheek.

"You're the one I'm scared for, mommy." She says while a tear runs down her cheek.

I look up at Isaac and we make eye contact.

The next morning I call Allison but she doesn't pick up. "You reached Scott, yet?" I ask Isaac.

He shakes his head. "I can't reach anyone. Malia, Lydia, Scott even Peter isn't picking up." He sighs.

"Alright. I'm going to their house." I sigh getting up.

"Alice! What about the children?" He asks.

"That's handled." Miss. Bolbazz says in the doorway.

I smile at her. "My dad send you?" I ask.

"Why do you think he signed you up in my studio? I'm a druid, honey." She says placing her hand on my cheek.

I smile and she turns us around. "Just go already. I'll take care of all the children." She says while I look at rose and chris jr. behind her.

Isaac and I go to Scott's house and sigh as no one is there. We go to the animal clinic and Peter and Lydia look at us.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Peter asks me.

"Jeez, good to see you too." I sigh.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. Lydia sighs. "They haven't been here." Peter says looking at her.

"Maybe we should go to the school." She says.

"Lydia, you never said why you were waiting for Scott." Peter says.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" Lydia asks leaning on the table.

"Do I need to know?" Peter asks.

"Last night I woke up saying two words. That might just be from a dream, or something else." Lydia sighs.

"What two words?" Peter asks.

"'Where's Jackson?'" I say.

They all look at me. "Vicky said them too." I sigh.

"She's a banshee?" Peter asks.

"We don't know, but we've been suspicious since she was born. Always crying when stuff got supernatural and when she was born she cried all day and night. During the sacrifices." Isaac explains.

"Okay, back to the words. That's disturbing on multiple levels. What else?" Peter asks Lydia.

She sighs. "Lydia, don't hold back on me. I never held back on you." Peter says.

"I saw you. Turned to stone. I was in a storage container. It was steel. There was a blue wall. I saw everyone, even Derek and Ethan. All of you turned to stone." Lydia says looking at us three.

"Do you ever see anything g remotely optimistic?" Peter asks.

"It's optimistic if you prevent it." Lydia says.

Peter sighs and thinks for a minute. "Lydia, do you mean, shipping container?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah, I was surrounded by them." Lydia says with a frown.

Isaac looks up at us. "I know where that is." He says.

"Then you know where to find Scott." Lydia says.

I smile and we get to the cars. Isaac and I get in dads car and Peter and Lydia get in her car. Isaac starts driving and I look at my belly.

"What's wrong?" Isaac asks.

"It's quiet. Scary quiet." I say looking ahead of us.

"Kristallnacht." Isaac sighs.

"The night of broken glass." I whisper.

"The night the Nazis instigated the wave of anti-Jewish violence." He says looking at me.

"Over two hundred synagogues were destroyed, people dragged out of their homes, attacked and murdered." I say.

"It's gonna happen here." He whispers grabbing my hand.

"To all of us." I say looking at my belly.

We arrive to where the rest is. "Scott! Allison!" I yell as we run up to them.

"None of us are gonna survive this." Lydia says.

"What...why? What are you guys doing here?" Scott asks.

"They're coming." Peter says.

"Monroe and more. And they have heavy firepower." Isaac says.

We suddenly hear shots and I turn to Deucalion. I watch him being shot through and everything slows down. Isaac puts his arms over my chest and I let out a scream trying to get to my father.

"Dad! No!" I yell as he looks at me with a smile.

He falls on the ground and I hold Isaac's arms crying while staring at his body. Allison looks at me as I get really angry and my glowing eyes meet those of a woman who smirks at me.