3.10 the overlooked

"Hey, my sister still hasn't been evacuated." I say angry grabbing a nurses arm.

"I can't help you with that, ma'am. But I suggest you take your babies. And go home." She says before running off again.

"I'm not leaving her!" I yell after her.

I walk back to Peter and he looks at me. "Just go home, Alice. I'll take care of Cora." He says.

I shake my head. "I'm not leaving her with your psychotic ass." I say.

He sighs and we wait a while. "They can't just leave her." I say eventually.

Real chaos breaks lose in the hospital. "Hey, anyone wanna tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter yells as someone walks by.

He turns back to her. "Sorry, but she wasn't, uh..." Melissa says walking in but stopping as she sees Peter.

He steps back and looks at her. "You're supposed to be dead." Melissa says.

"I get that a lot actually." He says.

I sigh and Cora's heartbeat suddenly rises. She gasps and opens her eyes. She leans over the side and throws up black fluid with mistletoe in it.

"Lets get her the hell out of here." Melissa says looking at me.

"Please." I whisper.

She nods and her and some other nurses start getting her dressed. Peter gets a call and I nod. He talks to Derek and Melissa walks away.

Peter and I go to get her down to the basement but he walks into the twins. I look at them and they knock me out immediately.

"Alice." I hear stiles say in a distance.

I grunt and feel someone slap me on the cheek. I shoot up letting out howl. "Shut the hell up." Stiles says putting his hand on my mouth.

I look at him. "The girls?" I ask him.

He sits back and I look at the twins which are sleeping. "They're okay. Peter helped me get them and you out." He says.

I sigh and sit back feeling my head. My phone buzzes and I look at it. "Its Isaac. He's been calling you the whole time." Stiles sighs.

I answer. "Oh my...are you okay? The girls? How are they?" Isaac asks frantically.

"The girls are okay." I say leaning on the side of the ambulance.

"You don't sound okay." Isaac says.

"Ethan and Aiden knocked me out. I've got a pounding headache." I sigh closing my eyes.

"Where are you? Are you save?" He asks.

I look at stiles and he nods. "Yeah. We're save for now." I say.

"Stay there. I'll find you and get you out." He says before he hangs up.

"You're going out there, aren't you?" Stiles asks as I get up.

"Whatever happens. You save them. All three of them. You got it?" I ask him walking past him.

I get out and he looks at me. "Alice." He says as I go to close the doors.

"What?" I ask as he jumps out.

He grabs my face and kisses me. "Be careful." He says pulling back.

I look at him with a shocked face. "Why did you kiss me?" I ask.

He looks at me. "I don't know." He says softly while turning back to the ambulance.

I grab his arm and turn him back around. "Wha..." he starts but I press my lips against his.

He puts his hands on my back and I put mine in his neck. I eventually pull back and he looks at me. I walk back into the hospital and start looking for Scott.

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to Deucalion. "What do you want?" I ask him.

"I want you out of here. Jennifer is going to take you. Just like she took your ex-boyfriends dad. She's after guardians, parents. Alice, you are a parent. She knows you're my daughter and she's going to take you." He says walking ahead of me.

I follow him. "I thought your pack would be killing her. You promised..." I start.

"I know what I promised. I also told you to stay out of our way. Yet here you are. With your pack, completely in our way." He says looking at me.

I look at him and sigh. "They're not leaving until the twins let us get out of here. And by the way...they hurt me. That wasn't nice." I say looking at the floor.

"They won't let them go. I told them not to hurt you, they disobeyed me." He sighs.

"I don't see why she wants me." I sigh.

"Taking all of you will make the rest of the pack, which will try to save you..." he sighs.

"It will make everybody distracted. They will hurry and work to fast not thinking about the details." I say.

He nods and we walk into the morgue. "What's she doing here?" Kali asks.

"I'm keeping her safe." Deucalion says.

I look at kali and she lets out a low growl. "She'll kill you, Kali." Deucalion says.

"She's no match for me." Kali says.

Deucalion chuckles and I sit on the floor waiting. I sit there for a while listening to Kali's confession to not killing her emissary.

It's quiet and I sigh getting up as Deucalion goes to leave. "No, you stay here." He says.

I sigh and look as he leaves. I go to leave after a while.

"So they leave you all alone after protecting you the whole night." Jennifer says behind me.

I freeze and slowly turn to her. "Okay, please. Don't. I have a family..." I start.

"I know. That's why I'm taking you." She says and before I can even react everything goes black.