3.9 the girl who knew to much

This is their bedroom. The twins share a big bed in the corner across from the door and next to the bathroom door. The closet is next to the bathroom.

I wake up to rustling next to me and turn to Isaac

I wake up to rustling next to me and turn to Isaac. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"Vicky's awake. I'm going to the kitchen, make a bottle and then I'll feed her." He says as I go to get up.

"You sure?" I ask.

He nods. "Go back to sleep. We have that hospital appointment later today." He says softly.

"It's canceled. Because of the storm." I sigh turning to my side again.

"Did they call you?" He asks.

I nod but then doubt if I really did nod. "They mailed." I whisper.

I hear him pick up Vicky and leave the bedroom. I turn around and close my eyes again.

I wake up by crying of Talia and stir in my sleep. "Your turn." Isaac mutters turning away from me.

"It's also your child." I sigh.

"I did Vicky. You do Talia." He says already sleeping.

I sigh and look at him. I sit up and get out of the bed. I pick her up and walk to the kitchen. I heat up the bottle Isaac already made and go back to the bedroom.

I sit in the bed and give her the bottle. After I change both diapers and go to the toilet before going to bed. I lay down and Isaac pulls me immediately in for a hug.

"I love you." He whispers kissing behind my ear.

I smile and turn to him. "I love you too." I say softly.

He kisses me and I smile against his lips. He pulls me closer and I put my hands in his neck. I stop and he looks at me.

"I can't. Melissa said to wait until I've had my period." I say.

He sighs and puts his head on my shoulder. "Sorry." I sigh.

He smiles and kisses me softly. "Go back to sleep." He says softly.

He looks at the crib and we lay comfortably. I fall asleep in his arms and wake up to crying of Talia.

It's around 10 am and I sit up slowly. I get out of bed slowly. I walk over to the crib and look at Talia.

"Hey, little wolf. Where's your sister and daddy?" I ask.

I walk out of the bedroom and look at Isaac who's sleeping on the couch with Vicky on his chest. I take out my phone and snap a picture.

"Ssh, don't tell them." I whisper to Talia.

I take her to the kitchen and give her a bottle. "Hey, can you and Isaac help me today?" Allison asks in the doorway.

I turn around and frown. "With what?" Isaac asks walking past her.

Allison tells us her theory about dad being the killer and I look at Talia. "He can't be the killer. He wouldn't do this." I say softly almost crying.

Isaac puts his hand on my shoulder. "Show us the evidence." He says looking at Allison.

I'm getting dressed as Isaac looks with Allison. I'm dressing the girls when Isaac walks in with a dreaded look. "No, I don't believe you." I say shaking my head.

"Alice, it's him. He's killing people." He says getting dressed.

"Not my dad. He would never." I say softly.

"But he is! I never thought my father could abuse me! It took my mother's death and he started beating the fucking shit out of me, Alice!" He yells at me loosing his temper.

I look at him and then continue dressing Vicky. "I'm not doing this." I say picking her up and placing her in her bed.

"Sometimes one death can do something to a person and it reveals their inner demon." He says putting on his shoes.

"I don't care what you say! My dad is not murderer!" I yell now angry.

He stops by the door. "This ain't wonderland, Alice. Once you start seeing that life gets easier." He says softly before leaving the room closing the door behind him.

I look at the door and sigh trying not to cry. I lean on the crib and close my eyes taking deep breaths trying to control myself.

I walk away from the crib and sit on the bed for a while. My phone suddenly rings and I sigh picking up. "Yeah." I sniff wiping away my tears.

"Cora's in the hospital." Derek says.

I frown and stand up. "I'll be there in 30." I say and I hang up.

I start packing my stuff and go down to the garage with the twins in the stroller. I put them in my car and close the car before loading the trunk.

"Talia's a fast grower, she's totally a werewolf." Deucalion says standing next to the open trunk.

"It runs in the family." I say closing my trunk.

I walk around him but he grabs my arm. "You can't deny it. I am your father." He says.

I look at him and rip my arm lose. "You're a sperm donor." I say and I unlock my car getting in and driving off.

I walk into the hospital as the wind starts getting worse outside. Stiles runs past me and I look at him. "Stiles!" I yell.

"Im going to the school." He says.

"Cora?" I ask.

He shakes his head and I walk away. I walk around until I enter the intensive care. Derek looks up crying and I walk towards them.

I look at the sweating Cora and softly put my hands on her arm. "She's in pain." I say softly.

He nods and I pull a chair closer to sit in. "Where's Isaac?" He asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. And I don't care." I say looking at Cora.

"You guys got into a fight?" He asks.

"Just Isaac not believing me again." I sigh.

Melissa walks in and checks on Cora. She plays a little with Vicky as I make her bottle and then leaves us.

It's later and I'm holding Cora's hand again. "I can't take her pain." Derek says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I don't know. I've taken as much as I can." He says softly.

I close my eyes and put my second hand around hers and mine. "Alice?" Derek asks.

I start taking her pain in big amounts feeling myself growing weaker. "Alice? You're killing yourself. Stop it." Derek says grabbing my hand.

A scream is heard throughout beacon hills and I let go knowing it's Lydia. "Lydia?"