2.1 omega

So my aunt died and Lydia almost died. Isaac has been sleeping over a lot and we have been fooling around a lot.

Stiles and I haven't spoken since that night and sometimes a feel horrible for having sex with him but it wasn't like I was with Isaac back then.

It's just a few days later and I don't know why, but mom and dad seem to be very secretive around me. And so are Allison, stiles and Scott. Even Jackson is secretive towards me.

I walk into the school and look around me. With Lydia gone it's unlikely anyone will be very present today.

I go to my locker and put my dress for Kate's funeral in it. Stiles looks at me and waves but I just walk away from him.

He attempts to come after me but I lock myself in a stall. "Alice, please. I- I want to explain." He says knocking on the door.

"Go away, Stiles." I say angry.

"I wanna talk to you. I want to explain everything. The cocktails, the blue dods that have been stalking you, Lydia and Kate's death. But you gotta open the door." He says softly.

I start crying and wipe away my tears. "I wanna be alone." I say but my voice breaks.

"Open the door or I'm kicking it in." He says.

I sigh and open it before he can. He looks at me and without doubt hugs me tightly. I put my arms around him and cry in his arms for what seems hours.

I eventually stop not having any tears left and he just holds me. "Ice?" He asks.

I hum a response. "You know I'll always love you, right?" He asks.

I look up at him and he looks at me. He kisses me and I kiss back. I pull back after a while and he looks at me. "I can't do this anymore. I'm with Isaac now." I say softly.

"I don't care." He says and he kisses me again.

"No." I say pushing him away.

He looks at me but I just run out of the bathroom. I go to my classes and then grab my dress from my locker.

I change in the girls lockerroom and stiles enters. "Hey, you gonna be okay?" He asks.

I chuckle. "No. Of course not. I lost my baby. I got kicked out of ballet. My aunt died." I say applying power to my face.

He walks over to me and grabs my hand. "I'll be there. Scott's going for Allison and I'll be there for you. You just won't see me." He says kissing my forehead before I hug him.

"I love you too." I say softly.

"I know." He whispers.

I pull back from our hug and continue my makeup. "I'll see you later then. Do you want me to come over tonight?" He asks.

I shake my head and don't even look at him. He leaves the lockerroom and I put the makeup brush down.

I let a few tears fall but then gather myself and stop crying. I walk out and mom looks at me from her car. I get in and she looks at me for a few seconds.

"Allison is driving with dad." She says softly.

I nod and look forward. "You still gonna give me the silent treatment?" She asks.

I don't say anything and she sighs starting the car. She drives off and I look at stiles as he runs out of the school.

When we get to the cemetery there's a bunch of reporters and I look at mom. Her and dad cover me as they take me to Allison.