2.6 frenemy

Danny helps me off my bike and takes me to the entrance of the bar. We get in with fake ID's and he takes me dancing.

I spend most of my night dancing with him and he smiles as we get some drinks. We start dancing again until steam comes down and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up at Isaac and he pulls me back as Danny falls over with some other guys. "Danny!" I yell.

"Ice! We gotta go!" Isaac says pulling me away from the guys.

"Danny! No! I gotta know if he's okay!" I yell at Isaac slapping his hand.

"Alice! We gotta go! Think about the baby!" Isaac yells.

I stop and look at Danny. "I'm sorry." I whisper and then go with Isaac.

He takes me to my bike and forces me on the back. He puts on a helmet and so do I. He takes me to an abandoned train station and takes me inside.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Erica asks getting up.

"She's with Scott. Now they know our location." Boyd says behind her.

"Calm down." Derek says walking down the stairs.

I run to him away from the angry wolves and hug him. "It's okay. " he says holding onto me.

He sends Erica and Boyd home. He gives me a blanket and some tea. Isaac looks at me from across the room and i stay quiet.

"Thanks." Derek says softly to him.

I get up and go to Isaac as Derek leaves us alone. "You okay?" Isaac asks.

I nod with my hand on my belly. "Just tired." I sigh.

"Want me to bring you home?" He asks.

I shake my head. "My mom will go crazy with worry." I sigh.

"I'll help you in through the window." He says putting his hand behind my ear.

I nod and he takes me home on my bike. He helps me climb up the window and into my room. I lock my door and we get in bed. "Why did you break up with me?" He asks as I'm laying with my back to him.

I turn to him slowly and sigh. "Because you are total different person. You're cocky and confident. I liked the nerdy and sweet Isaac more. The one that would come by every night and walk with me through the park. The one that waited outside the studio for me. I don't like you defending me and then acting like a ducking asshole." I say while he puts his hand behind my ear.

"I can be both." He says softly.

I smile and he kisses me softly. "At least I can try." He says kissing my neck softly.

The next morning I wake up naked and alone. I sit up and sigh as I see another letter on my desk.

'I promise I'll try. Love, Isaac.' It says.

I sigh and pull my robe closer around me. I burn the letter and look at myself in the mirror. I'm pale and have dark circles under my eyes.

I sigh again and get ready for school. I go to classes and sit in front of Isaac. Allison tries to get Scott's attention until mom suddenly walks in.

My face drops and my stomach turns as I get the creeps on my spine. I look at Isaac who also looks sick to his stomach.

I get up and run to the toilet where I start throwing up violently. I just sit on the floor and relax a little bit.

The door opens and Isaac walks in. He looks at me and I look up at him staying seated on the floor.

He sits next to me and softly grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. "Your moms scary." He sighs.

I smile and close my eyes and let my head fall back into the wall. "I know." I say softly.

I look at him and he kisses my forehead. "Are we still broken up?" He asks.

"No, we can't stay away from each other. But you better never try to kill my best friend again." I say twisting his ear.

He lets out a wince and then laughs. It's quiet again. "Is?" I ask.

He hums. "I'm tired. Can you take me home?" I ask softly.

"Where is home?" He asks.

I doubt for a moment. "The Argents." I say.

He looks at me and smiles softly. "Yeah, I'll take you home." He says.

(I know a whole lot of Shit happens in this episode but I like to end it here.) <3