2.3 ice pick

After Isaac's escape from the sheriffs department and me being left in a storage closet I've totally ignored stiles and Scott.

They have been waiting for me at school and banging on my window plus ringing my doorbell.

It has gotten to the point no one opens the door for them anymore. I haven't heard anything from Isaac only a letter every now and again on my bed when I get home from school.

Mostly it says;

'I hope you're doing okay, I miss you lots and I'll talk to you once I get everything sorted.
Love you tons,
Is.'

I'm sitting behind my desk and burn a new letter I got from him. "I'm okay. But I miss you too." I sigh in a whisper tone.

I get up and look outside my window at the blue jeep that pulls up again. I sigh and look at stiles who jumps out of the jeep.

He climbs up to my window clumsy and I quickly get in my bed. He knocks a few times but I act like I'm sleeping until he eventually goes to Allison's window.

Of course she lets him in and she even unlocks my door for him. He sits on the bed by my feet and I wait a while. "I know you're awake." He says eventually.

I slowly open my eyes and look at him. "But I also know you don't want to talk to me." He sighs looking at his hands.

"Then leave." I say in a raw voice.

He shakes his head. "Its time for you to know the truth." He says looking at me as I sit up.

"What truth?" I ask.

"The full truth." He says turning to me.

I frown and he looks at me again. "The..." he begins but dad walks in.

"No, you out! You go to sleep!" He yells at stiles and me.

I look at him and stiles looks at me before leaving my bedroom. "I don't want you around stiles and Scott." Dad says before closing my door.

I sigh and fold my arms laying down again. "You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with. Stiles is my ex, Scott is one of the few friends I have and Isaac is my boyfriend." I yell after him.

I don't get an answer back and I just go to sleep after a while.

Fire runs over the floors and walls. People screaming and a woman looks at me. "Get them out of here. Now, Peter. Run, take Cora and Violet with you." She screams coughing as the smoke intoxicates her lungs eyes flash red and she falls on her knees.

A man picks me and another girl up and grabs a big blanket. He soaks it with water and puts it around us picking us up again. I watch as the woman looks at me again and smiles.

"Be brave, my girls. Love what you have and be greatfull. Allow yourselves to feel and be happy. Find a new family that loves you and cares for you." She says pressing her lips on our heads.

She looks at the man and he runs up the burning stairs screaming as his body burns. He runs out of the flames and we fall on the ground.

I wake up by my window opening and shoot up drenched in sweat and heavily breathing. I look at the figure and grab my pocket knife I have on my nightstand. I quickly turn on my nightlight.

"It's me." Isaac says standing by the window with his hand up.

I sigh and lay the knife on the nightstand looking at him. "Why are you here?" I whisper calming down slowly.

"I wanted to see you." He whispers walking over to the bed.

He sits down and I pull my feet away before he sits on them. "If my dad..." I start but he kisses me softly.