Chapter 5

Lindsey's P.O.V.

We are now on our flight to Honolulu, Hawaii. I have heard that it is a great place for vacationing and their meals are fantastic. But I just chose it because it was where our real parent's were buried. I haven't been to their graves in such a long time and I thought this will benefit both me and Stacey.

When I told her this morning that we are going somewhere, she was excited. I didn't even tell her where we were going yet. So, I just kept it to myself to surprise her later.

We are currently over 1,000 feet in the air and it's night. It is about a 9 hour flight to get there, so we left about 1:00pm. I look out the window only to see nothing but darkness and a few little dots of light. 'We must be almost there'  I thought.

I hear Stacey next to me softly snoring. I look over and see her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted. 'she looks so peaceful.'  I turn back towards the window. The captain on the intercom announces our landing will be in a moment. I nudge Stacey to wake her up. She does along with a side-yawn and some stretching.

When we touchdown, we get our bags and head off the plane to the airport. We eventually get to our hotel room and put our stuff away. I booked  us to stay for three days so we brought quiet a few things.

I am wearing my favorite polar bear pajamas and I dive into one of the beds in our room. Stacey is wearing her pajamas too as she climbs into bed.

"Goodnight Stacey." I tell her.

"Goodnight Lindsey." She says while yawning then falls asleep. I drift off to sleep soon after. 'Tomorrow is going to be fun'  I thought before going to dreamland.

Zack's P.O.V.

It is early the next morning and I go to town to find something to eat. As I walk around I smell that scent again. 'Is she really here!? Why?'  I thought as I look around and hide in the nearest ally. Then I jump to the roof of a building so she wouldn't see me.

I'm wearing an old grey sweatshirt with a pair of old ripped up jeans. I don't want the girl to think I'm a homeless person. 'Wait, why do I care of what she thinks of me?'  I thought. I smell another scent with that girl. 'Her too, huh?' I growl lowly then jump onto another building.

I look down at the source of the sweet scent from before. She has long really dark brown, curly hair that cascades down to the small of her back. She is wearing a short black dress with black flats. 'She looks stunning. Wait, what? Stop thinking such stupid things you have a mission to complete.'  I scolded myself.

My mission is to kill the girl. At least that was what my father assigned to me personally. I don't know why he wants me to kill her but I'll do it if it is his last wish.

Stacey's P.O.V.

Lindsey and I walk around town and check out everything before going to do some activities. We eventually come across a trail in the woods that's not far from the town. I felt like something is pulling me in to check it out. I look back at my sister who is standing not far from me, then turn back to the woods.

I decided to go for it. I needed to know what is pulling me in and I guess I'm not the only one cause my sister soon followed behind me. As we are walking I keep on seeing something white go by as if it was in a rush. I soon started following the white thing off the trail and to an area where there is a clearing except for a large willow tree in the middle of it.

I look at the base of the tree and find that there is a hole big enough for a person to fit. The white thing from earlier came out of the hole and held a watch. It tapped on the watch then disappeared back into the hole.