Chapter 10

Lindsey's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. Walls. Stone walls with vines cascading down the sides of it surround me. I trail my eyes to the top where the vines seem more secure. There's an opening! 'I'm back?'  I thought as I grabbed onto a vine and climbed out. Once at the top, I sit on the edge of the well and look around. 'I'm back!'  I thought.

I hear something coming this way through the forest. Actually it's more than just one something. I jump off the edge of the well and get into a fighting stance. Then I see something I wasn't expecting to see.

Inuyasha and the group come out of the forest and all have shocked expressions on their faces when they saw me. I search in the group and see no Zack, no Stacey, and no Kagome with them.

My heart drops to the pit of my stomach and I panic on the inside. I walk up to the group very mad and very worried and I guess it showed too. I close my eyes then open them to reveal one eye red with anger. And the other one blue with worry. They look at me with scared expressions now on their faces.

"Where are Stacey and Zack." I said in a deadly tone. They shook their heads indicating that they don't know. Miroku and Inuyasha step up explained to me calmly what have happened to them up until Stacey's disappearance. Then Sango explained to me what they thought might have happened to them.

"So, You think Nuroku is setting up a trap for them?" I asked them while we all walk back to the village.

"Yes, It seems like something Nuroku would do after all he doesn't like to get his hands dirty." Miroku said.

"How long has it been since Stacey disappeared?" I asked.

"It has been a day now since then." Sango said.

"We need to find her as fast as we can before Nuroku does anything to her." I stated.

"We can't right now. Kagome hasn't come back yet from her world." Shippo said.

"When is she coming back?" I asked the little fox-demon.

"She said she would be back in two days." Inuyasha answered for him. I shook my head and looked out to the woods.

"I don't think we have that much time to wait around." I said. If we wait that long then surly something bad will happen to her. I just know it.

"Why?" asked Sango. I look up at the sky then remembered the Blood Moon is tonight. I stopped and sighed then turned around to face them.

"Although, Stacey is my sister. She is different from me, but I can't figure out what makes her so different from me. Our parents made it my job to make sure that she stays safe until her 17th birthday which is in four months. I can't let anything hurt her until then. When we were little our parents altered her memories and our brothers' memories as well. So our brother's don't know about us, well one of them doesn't know I guess. The other one has met us but doesn't know we are siblings." I explained to them.

"Who are your brother's?" Sango asked.

"That I can tell you guys some other time but not now." I said.

"How many siblings do you have?" Shippo asked out of curiosity.

"Three. Stacey and the two brothers I mentioned earlier. Stacey is twins with our younger brother. I am the second oldest child." I told them.

"Wow so who are your parents?" Miroku asked. I looked down at the ground.

"That I can't tell you yet either." I turn back around and continued walking towards the village as everyone followed. I stayed silent the rest of the way while the others talked amongst themselves.