Chapter 17

Lindsey's P.O.V.

"I... am of many names, my lady. But what I am most commonly known as where your from is... The Devil itself." He grinned.

"I can make your world a living hell and end your sister's life. Or, better yet, make her mine." He was so close to my face that I can barely breathe. Even though he has been choking me. My eyes widen in terror at the thought of my little sister being his wife or something. 'There is no way in hell I'm going to let that happen.'

"Oh? And who's going to stop me?" He said tightening his grip around my neck. I close my eyes and  starting to see stars. If this keeps up I won't be able to last very long. My grip on his arms loosen and drop to my sides. The pain is too unbearable to handle. Just when I thought I was done for he loosened his grip on me and throws me onto the ground. He transforms back to himself. I'm scared, but I need to get out of here.

" I'll make you a deal, sweetheart. I can bring you and your friends back to the other dimension of the 'real world' IF I can have little Stacey be my queen, If not then your soul shall be damned to hell forever." He held out his hand for me to shake.

Stacey's P.O.V.

I stare at the man in front of me. His clothing is similar to Sesshomeru's but he seems to have almost the same personality as Inuyasha, just by looking at him. My head tilts slightly on it's side like a confused puppy. He smiles at me as he strides his way over to us with such grace I don't know whether to call him by his real name or 'God'. He stops in front of Mom and I and the next thing I know we're all in a group hug.

"I never... thought this day... would come." Mom said sobbing.

"Our little girl is all grown up." Dad said proud and sad at the same time.

"Now It's time..." Mom said and pulled out of the hug first.

Zack's P.O.V.

I caught a whiff of the gang's scent and another scent too, but I'm not too interested in that one. I run faster through the woods and past the villages. I've even took down some demons that were standing in my way, literally! The scent leads me into some wolf pack territory. And let's just say me and dogs never really got to have the best of relationships in the world. The scent is getting stronger by the minute. 'I'm close...'. Suddenly, I smell someone else in the area too. But who? I can hear their voices now. 'I'm almost there!' The light shining from the sun blinds me as I near the exit of the wood to an opening of a small field with a village next to it.

"... who's coming!?"

'That's Shippo!'

"I don't know but the scent seems familiar somehow." said Inuyasha.

"Yeah, I can hear his footsteps running toward us."

'Inuyasha and someone else that's with him. The stranger's voice is a little deeper than Inuyasha's though.'

They come into view and I stop once I reach them to catch my breathe. I look up at them, breathlessly, pleading for them to help me.

"Please, help me... it's Stacey she's gone!" I try to explain.

"Wait hold on here isn't she Lindsey's little sister?" Kagome asked looking a little concerned.

"Yes." I answer. Then, I tell them what has happened leading up to her disappearance in that one village and me running to them. When I finished most of them seemed a lot more concerned than they were before. The only ones who weren't as concerned were Inuasha and Koga, the person whom I didn't know earlier. They whisper to each other discussing about what to do. when they finished they turned to me with skeptic looks on their faces and I was really confused. 'Why are they looking at me like that? Did I say something weird?'  Kagome walks up to me and puts her hands on her hips.

"Ok, we are going to help you... But no funny business, ok?" she pointed a finger at me when she said the last part. I stare down at her confused still. 'What funny business?'  but I nod anyways cause I still need their help. And with that we were on our way to save Stacey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey everyone! Ok, I know this one is a little bit shorter than my other chapters, but I am slowly starting to run out of ideas again. I'll probably get them back next weekend, so don't worry. But anyways Anime57 wrote me an awesome song that he/she made up and it was great! (And no it's not the song at the top, it's in the last chapter) Thank you for that! And thank you to all my followers and readers for supporting me and keeping me going I vary much appreciate it. And don't forget to comment and vote! See you later!