Chapter 16

Stacey's P.O.V

A sudden rush of memories came flooding into my head. Lindsey, Zack, the well, Inuyasha and the gang, Sesshomaru and his little group, and that woman who helped me escape from Sango's younger brother... 'Who was she?'  I somehow ended up falling asleep.

I am standing outside of a castle near a river that flows upstream. There are hundreds of flowers surrounding my feet. They all look so beautiful with all their different colors and hues.

"Why do I feel like I've been here before?" I said while picking a flower and smelling it's wonderful scent.

"That's because you have, darling" It's that same voice from before...

The one who referred to herself as my real mom. I turn towards the voice and sure enough she's right there gently smiling at me with open arms. I start feeling the need to run to her and hug her back, but I don't. I keep my guard up incase this was a trap.

"What's wrong, Stacey?" She asked lowering her arms as she realizes that I'm not going to hug her.

"How do I know that you're not playing a trick on me? Are you really my mother?" I take a step back readying myself for if I need to run. Her face looks sad as if I had hurt her. I start feeling bad for her but I still have to keep my guard up. 'I can't start trusting her until I know for sure of who she is.'

"I am your mother, sweetie. Your brother is Inuyasha, Your half brother is Sesshomaru, and your half sister is Lindsey. Your father is Inutaisho. We sent you away with your sister when you guys were really little. You have special powers inside of you that are waiting to be unlocked. And in a week from now your birthday is coming up." She explained.

My mind is blown to pieces. 'How did she know? Did someone give her the information? No. The only person in the world who knows this is Lindsey, right? Unless she really is my mother... Then who is this Inutaisho that she claims is my father? Ugh! All of this information is giving me more questions than answers!'

"Stacey, my dear, please... I know it's a lot to take in..."

'Yeah, that's an understatement.' I thought.

"But right now you need to wake up! Honey, your under a spell!"

"A spell? What spell?" I asked her.

"Remember the old woman you met at the store?"

'The old woman?' I thought for a while then a light bulb finally hit me.

"The old lady with the guitar! But why is she being brought up?" I said.

"She is the one who kidnapped you. She is not an ordinary woman my child. She is... A demon." She said hesitating at the end.

"Well, what do I do? I don't want to be stuck here forever!"

She came closer to me and grabbed me in for a hug. 'Her hug I-it feels... warm a-and welcoming' I don't know why but I felt like crying in her arms like a little kid who hasn't seen his/her parent in forever after they left for war or something to that effect.

"I can feel your sadness and confusion." She stated after pulling out of the hug.

I suddenly felt another presents with us and it's powerful too. I mean it's not just powerful in strength but in authority too. But it's not threatening at all to me. I turn around to see who is behind  me.