01 | Planning for the vacation

If you didn't read the description, at least tell me if there are any spelling errors-.
But also I should put this out there I had gotten inspired off of

zero__chi and their story 'Shoto's Shitty Adventures, and

V0ca10id and their story ' "Are you insane? Vox" ~Shoto'

I recommend you go check them out if you haven't read them already.
____________________________________

Shoto's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

Todays like any normal day I got ready and started streaming, I had planned to play Mario Party with a few friends of mines. I had gotten Vox, Luca, and Nina to play with me. Once I had started up my stream and talked to chat for a bit I decided to see if they were online by going to the voice chat in discord.

Turns out I was the last one to get ready, but regardless we all got on and started playing Mario Party.

°·(~Time Skip~)·°

Still Shoto's POV (Stream ended)

Nina had came up with the idea of having a Vacation for summer and not worry about streaming for a bit, of course we will still upload to our social media accounts but we just wouldn't have to worry about streaming. Once Nina had said something about it Luca had brought up that he had bought a Vacation house for summer, and he was also planning on doing the same thing Nina suggested.

Luca said we could use his Vacation house to spend the time, once we all agreed about the Vacation we all asked 1 person to come with us since the place was too big for the 4 of us. I had asked Mysta, Nina asked Elira, Vox had asked Ike, and Luca had asked Shu. They all said they would come, so we had all that covered but uh,

I had zero clue what to bring for the Vacation...

.

.

.

.

.

.

So I had called Pomu and Mysta to help me out which was a terrible idea...
After the call they had shown up like 10 minutes later with the most sadist looking smirks. I was almost too scared to get in the car with the two which I still ended up doing. On the way to where ever we were going they said some of the others were going to be there.

°·(~Slight time skip~)·°

Once we got to where we were going it ended up being a mall but it was huge. It was practically 3 normal sized malls combined but what made it weird was there was barely any cars anywhere in sight there was only 5 including the one we came in. So I was a bit on edge however once we made our way to the mall Mysta stopped and said "also if your confused why there's barely anyone here it's because Vox and Luca own this mall."

I turned to look at him confused, "they own this whole mall?" I questioned, he nodded his head to say yes. By the time we turned back to Pomu she was already gone. "Where did she go-?" I said shocked on how fast she left. Once we decided she was fine we left to go inside only for us to get jumped by Pomu. She jumped on by back and started moving quickly, I could barely stand properly.

Once she got off of me, I looked around the place and saw...

_________________________________________

I apologized on how short it is- I had started this last night and I don't remember what I was suppose to write.

However please tell me if you want more people to be in it.