06 | ✨The Surprise✨

Im sorry for not uploading yesterday, I didn't really feel well :')
________________________________

Im sorry for not uploading yesterday, I didn't really feel well :')________________________________

_________________________________
{Flashback from last chapter}

Shoto's POV

We had just gotten back, and started bringing everything inside. Once we had finished the others came inside saying they had finished.

So that means, its time for the pool!
_

___________________
{End of Flashback}

Shoto's POV

After that we all went to our rooms to change into our swimming clothes-.

I was one of the first people outside, so I sat down in a chair waiting for the others.

Luca came outside, right after Vox did.
(Now what do you mean by that-👀)

Then after waiting a bit the others came outside too-.

I got up once the last person made it outside and sat by the pool with my legs in it trying to get use to its coldness.

Then Pomu being Pomu ran as fast as possible running behind me before pushing me and herself into the pool.

I had fell into someone, luckily before my face fell into the water the person caught me.

I turned around seeing Pomu dying of laughter.

Then I turned back around to see who caught me only to see Shu also dying of laughter.

I will make sure I end these two before this is over..

{~Slight timeskip~}

Shoto's POV Still

Vox and Luca got out of the water saying they were going to start cooking the food we brought.

So I had gotten out of the water wanting to help, since I haven't helped out a lot.

I had taken my towel and started drying off slightly.

'I don't think I'll be getting back into the pool.' I thought.

So I told Vox id be changing with he said okay to, he also told me the get the food from inside which I also ended up doing.