08 | Noctyx Cafe

Ok so Cafe won by a lot more people, so sorry if you wanted restaurant-
___________________________________

{Flashback From Last Chapter}

"Okay so we either go to a restaurant or a cafe." Mysta ask clarifying.

"Yeah, do I need to repeat it again for you?" Luca asked.
___________________
{End of Flashback}

___________________{End of Flashback}

Luca's POV

We were talking about were to go for today, it was either between a Cafe or Restaurant.

I had heard footsteps so I turned around to see Shoto coming downstairs.

"Ah, Shoto I have a question." I told him.

"What is it?" He questioned while sitting down.

"Well we are trying to figure out where to go, so pick Cafe or Restaurant." I had asked.

"Hm, why don't we go to a Cafe? I know one nearby." Shoto said.

"Ok then that's where we will go after the place we have picked." I said in a low tone.

"Wait, then were are we going?" Shoto asked.

"That's a surprise, so can you go get everybody and get them to come downstairs." I asked him while getting up.

"Ok" Shoto said.

The truth was there was an Arcade we had decided to go to, though we didn't tell Shoto.

I had started walking outside into the car I had brought. A few minutes later Shoto and everyone else came outside.

Nina, Pomu, and Elira said they were going to go somewhere else instead, which sucked because we had rented out the Arcade for the day and had other spots open now.

However im okay with letting them go, we would just have to find some other people.

Shoto had gotten in the backseat along with Ike, apparently he couldn't handle being in the same car as Mysta.

I had told Vox ahead of time we were heading to the cafe first since if we left now we would be really early.

"Ok so change of plans, we are heading to the Cafe first." I said.

"So can you give me the location of it Shoto." I asked adding onto my previous sentence.

Shoto had climbed over my seat taking my phone entering the places location, then he had given it back to me.