07 | Restaurant or Cafe?

🧀
__________

_____________________________

{Flashback From Last Chapter}

When everyone saw what Shoto was wearing they were very shocked to see how well it looked, Nina was taking pictures at how much Shoto was blushing in it.

While the guys were either chocking on air, or something they were drinking.

It was a very good surprise to say the very least.
____________________
{End of Flashback}

______________________________________________

Shoto's POV

{Flashback}

I followed Pomu upstairs scared of what Pomu would have made me wear.

She walked into my room which made me worry less since it only had my clothes in it.

I sat down on the bed waiting on whatever she had planned to make me wear.

She was roaming through the bags she had got from the mall, which made me as scared as I was before since I had no clue what she had bought.

I should have looked in the bags before coming but I didn't and now I'm getting put in whatever she had bought.

Pomu only pulled out a few things from the bag and some stuff I had brought.

Then she gave it to me, to say the very least I was defiantly not expecting it.

___________________
{End of Flashback}

While Elira and Nina were laughing and taking pictures of the outfit Pomu put me in, the guys were just frozen they almost looked like statues.

"How long do I have to wear this for?" I asked Pomu as she sat back down on Elira's lap.

"Hm, you have to wear it for the rest of the day!" Pomu said proudly of her achievement.

'I should have picked truth, it would have probably done less damage. Actually its Pomu so probably not..' I thought while sitting back down in the chair.

{~Slight timeskip~}

We had finished playing truth or dare and started cleaning up. I had to bring all the leftover food inside.