09 | Laser Tag👀

Ok so Nocytx will be joining the harem but thanks to hartkorear I know that Yugo is uncomfortable with it so he will not be added, however it should be good with the others-.
____________________________

___________@{Flashback from last chapter}

___________
@{Flashback from last chapter}

After that everyone left to either get back to their job, or they were going to find a place go sit.

However they all had one thing on their mind, Shoto..
________________________
{End of Flashback}

-

-

♔♚♖♜♕♛♕♜♖♚♔

-

-

Shoto's POV

We followed Uki to the table he was bringing us too, once he found a big enough table we sat down.

He put some menu's on the table and asked what we would like to drink.

"Um, we all will just have a water." I said making sure it was alright with the others first.

"Alright, I will be right back with those." Uki said as he left.

"So Shoto how do you know those people?" Vox asked breaking the silence.

"Hm? Oh, we used to be friends when we were younger." I told him.

A few minutes later Uki came back with our drinks.

"Do you guys know what you want or do you need some more time?" Uki asked.

We already knew what we wanted so we told him our orders and he said he'd be right back with it.

It was a bit of an awkward silence, until Luca said something.

"So, how long ago did you know them?" He asked.

"Uhh, I knew them since elementary school I guess?" I told him.

I was a bit confused on why they kept on asking questions similar to them.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

After a bit our food came and we ate, though while eating we did talk a bit more and it wasn't so awkward.